Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

lucky; successful; opportune
annual
fortunate
efficient
precise
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Give me topics for researches in language and linguistic

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
's expressions and their equivalents | "gambling her emotions on to win" means?
listening exercisestell a friend
Give me topics for researches in language and linguistic #1 (permalink) Mon Jul 13, 2009 18:20 pm   Give me topics for researches in language and linguistic

hi everyone
would you please help me in suggesting topics for researches done in language and linguistic :?:
Purpleflower
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

help me please? #2 (permalink) Sat Jul 18, 2009 15:23 pm   help me please?

i asked you to give me topics of researches done in languge and linguistic and there is no reply :o
and these are examples of topics for previous researches :common errors in language,difficulties in speaking skill,the function of the brain in acquiring language,learning language through games,variation of vocabulary in language,idioms ,collocations,how do the blind and the deaf learn language
i want similar topics to these
Purpleflower

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Give me topics for researches in language and linguistic #3 (permalink) Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:05 am   Give me topics for researches in language and linguistic

Dear Mrs Iman,

Nice to meet you, I think thses sites are useful, they are related to translation
www.proz.com
www.freelang.net
but you can find many language subjects there and I think they benefit you anyway.

Regards
Moh.
Learnermoh

's expressions and their equivalents | "gambling her emotions on to win" means?
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Difference between "I live in Joburg" and "I'm living in joburg&qumeaning of "official stamp"Usage of "Don't start over"Why it is used 'do' in positive sentences and a main verb after it?Why use ‘to hearing’ and not ‘to hear’?doesn't work, won't work or wouldn't work?Sentence: Mrs. Bloomshed's tirade on Jenny Chou seemed too harsh.Idiom "All my eye and Peggy Martin"Where did you go last Saturday? vs Where were you last Saturday?Problems with grammer: she was frightened vs she was frighteningWhat do you want that you are leaving us?Is there...? Yes, there is. (or Yes, there are two...?)Agree with or agree about