lucky; successful; opportune
annual
fortunate
efficient
precise

Give me topics for researches in language and linguistic

's expressions and their equivalents | "gambling her emotions on to win" means?
Give me topics for researches in language and linguistic #1 (permalink) Mon Jul 13, 2009 18:20 pm   Give me topics for researches in language and linguistic

hi everyone
would you please help me in suggesting topics for researches done in language and linguistic :?:
Purpleflower

help me please? #2 (permalink) Sat Jul 18, 2009 15:23 pm   help me please?

i asked you to give me topics of researches done in languge and linguistic and there is no reply :o
and these are examples of topics for previous researches :common errors in language,difficulties in speaking skill,the function of the brain in acquiring language,learning language through games,variation of vocabulary in language,idioms ,collocations,how do the blind and the deaf learn language
i want similar topics to these
Purpleflower

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Give me topics for researches in language and linguistic #3 (permalink) Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:05 am   Give me topics for researches in language and linguistic

Dear Mrs Iman,

Nice to meet you, I think thses sites are useful, they are related to translation
www.proz.com
www.freelang.net
but you can find many language subjects there and I think they benefit you anyway.

Regards
Moh.
Learnermoh

Difference between "I live in Joburg" and "I'm living in joburg&qumeaning of "official stamp"Usage of "Don't start over"Why it is used 'do' in positive sentences and a main verb after it?Why use ‘to hearing’ and not ‘to hear’?doesn't work, won't work or wouldn't work?Sentence: Mrs. Bloomshed's tirade on Jenny Chou seemed too harsh.Idiom "All my eye and Peggy Martin"Where did you go last Saturday? vs Where were you last Saturday?Problems with grammer: she was frightened vs she was frighteningWhat do you want that you are leaving us?Is there...? Yes, there is. (or Yes, there are two...?)Agree with or agree about