Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to travel in a car; to transport in a vehicle; to compel
expand
drive
poll
disrupt
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Letter: Please excuse my son for/from being absent from/in your class yesterday

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
Many "will have read" (?) his... | Present Simple: Negatives and Questions
listening exercisestell a friend
Letter: Please excuse my son for/from being absent from/in your class yesterday #1 (permalink) Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:16 pm   Letter: Please excuse my son for/from being absent from/in your class yesterday

hi again please help my sister in checking her excuse letter.

"Please excuse my son for/from being absent from/in your class yesterday because she was suffering from very high fever and severe stomach aches.

Hoping for your consideration.

please check if this is correct. thanks you.

also please help us on how will we ask the school if she missed any quizzes and should take special exams.

thank you in advance.
Hotencool
I'm here quite often ;-)

excuse letter sample please #2 (permalink) Mon Jul 20, 2009 13:18 pm   excuse letter sample please

"please excuse my son from your class yesterday because he was sick."
~keep it simple
~there is no need to cram in space-wasting words just to sound suave
~you use 'son' but then you said 'she'...which is it? (if he is a transvestite i apologize)

i'm glad you're checking it before you send it. good lookin' out
Ivaword

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
excuse letter sample please #3 (permalink) Mon Jul 20, 2009 14:10 pm   excuse letter sample please

sorry he was sick is the word
Hotencool
I'm here quite often ;-)

excuse letter sample please #4 (permalink) Mon Jul 20, 2009 16:05 pm   excuse letter sample please

Hotencool wrote:
Please excuse my son for being absent from your class yesterday, as he was suffering from a very high fever and severe stomach aches.

Hotencool wrote:
also please help us on how will we ask the school if she missed any quizzes and should take special exams.

Please let us know if he needs to make arrangements to take any make-up exams or quizzes.

Skrej
I'm here quite often ;-)

Many "will have read" (?) his... | Present Simple: Negatives and Questions
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
respond or responseDifference between "there" and "out there"What if they informed me? What do dictators do when they retire?Sentence: Two days later, he took me to the factory. I imagined everyone to be...Sentence: This company is one of the most efficient in the town.Phrase: My dog is very silly, he is always running out into the road.Commonly used "i've got a word" is 'got' necessary?Verbs see, hear, want, appear, wish in continuous formContinous form: My dog is very clever, he is always wanted/wants to go outside.My mother always wants me to be a singer. My father wishes me to be a doctor.Differences between always making damage and always make damageThe uses of tense (I have sent him only one letter up to now. etc...)Modifier's position: To reward employees for excellent service, an incentive...