acceptance; event in which guests are formally welcomed by their host; check-in
irritation
tie
representative
reception

Different laws? Isn't it illegal to phone while driving?

An idiom 'Keep body and soul together' | agree with or agree to
Different laws? Isn't it illegal to phone while driving? #1 (permalink) Thu Jul 23, 2009 19:08 pm   Different laws? Isn't it illegal to phone while driving?

Isn't it illegal to phone while driving ? Because having perfect control of the car is not possible ?
Cholera

Location: France

Different laws? Isn't it illegal to phone while driving? #2 (permalink) Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:48 am   Different laws? Isn't it illegal to phone while driving?

It depends on the state or country.
_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
What does 'tied up' mean?What is coordinating conjunction?blue-bluesEnglish testWhat is important when it comes to auditing?Born to animals?What does idioms 'a land of honey and milk, having a whale of time' mean?'a long row of houses' vs 'a long row of cows'The sentence provides you with the slang idiom used in context...Meaning of 'make an offer for it'Does elegant means the way of serving the food?Please explain why out of instead top? is the out of same as top?why is the verb dance in Past Indefinite?