supervisor; device for regulating; screen
monitor
merger
cab
keep

What what is the difference between enunciate and articulate?

Difference between 'what are you going to get' and 'how are you going to get' | What does embellish mean?
What what is the difference between enunciate and articulate? #1 (permalink) Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:35 am   What what is the difference between enunciate and articulate?

ESL/EFL Test #554 "A Strategic Alliance", question 1

Since the announcement of their strategic alliance, the two businesses are ......... plans to show how their partnership can create new ways for financial institutions to conduct business and engage their customers.

(a) articulating
(b) digesting
(c) enunciating
(d) pronouncing

ESL/EFL Test #554 "A Strategic Alliance", answer 1

Since the announcement of their strategic alliance, the two businesses are articulating plans to show how their partnership can create new ways for financial institutions to conduct business and engage their customers.

Correct answer: (a) articulating
_________________________

what is the difference between enunciate and articulate?
Hoamuahe

Location: Qui nhon, binh dinh, Viet Nam

What what is the difference between enunciate and articulate? #2 (permalink) Tue Jul 28, 2009 14:00 pm   What what is the difference between enunciate and articulate?

Here, 'articulate' = put into words or an expression. 'Enunciation' is merely the process of speaking.
_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
What does unwittingly mean?What does 'go wild' mean?What is a southpaw?What does ivory mean?What is the difference between shelter and fertilizer?A cup of coffee?What does 'tied up' mean?What is coordinating conjunction?What does two of a kind mean?blue-bluesEnglish testWhat is important when it comes to auditing?Born to animals?