to impede; to obstruct; to hinder; to meddle
pretend
margin
interfere
tie

Another way of saying: Many thanks in advance or Thanks heaps?

No good deed goes unpunished. | Mickey.
Another way of saying: Many thanks in advance or Thanks heaps? #1 (permalink) Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:25 am   Another way of saying: Many thanks in advance or Thanks heaps?

Hi there

I wanted to know other ways of saying "Many thanks in advance" or "Thanks heaps"
It has become apart of me every time I thank someone ahead.

Thanks heaps.
CHEERS :)
Buckmajor

Location: Brisbane

Another way of saying: Many thanks in advance or Thanks heaps? #2 (permalink) Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:18 am   Another way of saying: Many thanks in advance or Thanks heaps?

hI FRIEND,
ANOTHER VERY COOL WAY I HAVE LERNED WITH AMERICANS WS.

THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH
_________________
Joao Mª H. Fonseca
Your last mistake is your best teacher.
Joao Fonseca

Location: Brasília DF., Brazil

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Another way of saying: Many thanks in advance or Thanks heaps? #3 (permalink) Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:09 am   Another way of saying: Many thanks in advance or Thanks heaps?

"Thanks Heaps" does not mean Thanks in advance, heaps=a lot.

You could get creative with ways to say "Thanks in advance" with friends, but with a formal letter, the most appropriate way would be "Thank-you in advance"

If I misunderstood you, and you are also looking for alternatives to "Thanks Heaps":

Many Thanks
Loads of thanks
Thanks so much
Sincerest Thanks
Thank-you from the bottom of my heart
I can't thank you enough

You are welcome!
Expatcat

Location: Bonn, Germany

Another way of saying: Many thanks in advance or Thanks heaps? #4 (permalink) Wed Aug 05, 2009 18:59 pm   Another way of saying: Many thanks in advance or Thanks heaps?

Nice! That's exactly what I was looking for. WOW! I never thought of being creative with words before. I guess I can start thinking outside of the box :wink:. There is no misunderstanding, I wanted to see "Thanks in advance" in various ways. Thanks Expat.
Joao Fonseca wrote:
hI FRIEND,

THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH

I've never heard it that way before "THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH". Will definitely keep that in mind.

If there is more, then keep it coming guys.

How about this one but please correct me if it sounds funny lol:

Thanks abundant
Massive thanks
Massive thanks in advance
Very thankful
Very thankful in advance
Buckmajor

Location: Brisbane

Another way of saying: Many thanks in advance or Thanks heaps? #5 (permalink) Wed Aug 05, 2009 19:40 pm   Another way of saying: Many thanks in advance or Thanks heaps?

They all sound just a bit odd to my ear, but the only one that just seems wrong is "Thanks abundant". Perhaps instead you could say, "Thanks in abundance" or "Abundant thanks".
Expatcat

Location: Bonn, Germany

No good deed goes unpunished. | Mickey.
Writing: As you discussed with Kim, attached is the information you requested...The structure of creative writing and how to write a good creative writing essayLesson 21: I will miss him very much...Santa.Let's build our vocabularyThe Blind Man.Frustration!What is romantic? Is this word from Rome - Romance?Is any competition or an exam that can help us more to imprive our level...Sand and StoneHow to improve comprehension and comprehensibilityRose.What languages are spoken in airport announcements in your country?