having begun a journey (especially of a sea vessel); initiated; in progress; under construction
elect
dotted
effusive
underway

What is Impeachment?

What is conservative in terms of politics here? | What does cahoots mean?
What is Impeachment? #1 (permalink) Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:31 am   What is Impeachment?

ESL/EFL Test #254 "US Government Questions Test (3)", question 5

When a public official is accused and then charged with wrongful or unlawful conduct, the process is known as an ..........

(a) resignation
(b) depression
(c) impeachment

ESL/EFL Test #254 "US Government Questions Test (3)", answer 5

When a public official is accused and then charged with wrongful or unlawful conduct, the process is known as an impeachment.

Correct answer: (c) impeachment

When a public official is accused and then charged with wrongful or unlawful conduct, the process is known as an resignation.
_________________________

What is Impeachment? Give me more examples
Thameem

Location: Chennai

What is Impeachment? #2 (permalink) Thu Aug 06, 2009 14:04 pm   What is Impeachment?

Please use your DICTIONARY first.
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Does "delineate" also mean "describe"?This is a great website!What is the meaning of causality?What does nutshell mean?What are endangered, tentative, and ambiguous?What does platform mean in this sentence?What does treaty mean? Why and When we use Treaty?'you get a living report' vs 'you get a live report'mails vs mail"still asleep" vs "fast asleep"What am i to do now?Salary vs. wageMeaning of "At 6 pm sharp"