containing nothing; without people; without contents; hollow; meaningless
edge
imperative
empty
attentive

I want to become a writer, bless you!

What is meaning of "the right-of-way? | Is coffee a harmful drug?
I want to become a writer, bless you! #1 (permalink) Fri Aug 21, 2009 20:22 pm   I want to become a writer, bless you!

ESL/EFL Test #151 "Traveling Down Under: How can I immigrate to Australia?", question 2

The Australian government has decided to increase the number of ......... available to skilled workers next year.

(a) passports
(b) documents
(c) visas
(d) passes

ESL/EFL Test #151 "Traveling Down Under: How can I immigrate to Australia?", answer 2

The Australian government has decided to increase the number of visas available to skilled workers next year.

Correct answer: (c) visas
_________________________

I want to be a good writer in English Language and also be a fluent reader in English. Thanks for the help and hope to learn more from you.

Stay blessed.

Trudy Seyram
Trudy Seyram

Who is the first person engage in entrepreneurship?What will happen to the bond's price and to its yield to maturity?I marked teeth but button shows another answer,...What does 'procedure' mean?What does 'in stitches' mean?under dispute vs. in disputeWhat does "to pull your socks up" mean?Meaning of "Pass on"What does "all blue skies" mean?Expression: Go to answerWhat is "Canadian geese flying in formation" means?What does "marching in formation" mean?What is "verbal diarrhea"?