understood by only a chosen few; confidential; private
feasible
esoteric
extemporaneous
curt

The TOEFLŪ test: Problem with my date of birth

Goto page Previous  1, 2

TOEFLŪ ibt writing independent task | help me explain a TOEFLŪ ibt lisening question, thks!
The TOEFL test: Problem with my date of birth #16 (permalink) Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:41 am   The TOEFL test: Problem with my date of birth

I hope everything will be fine.Thank you.
Deepamst

The TOEFL test: Problem with my date of birth #17 (permalink) Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:27 am   The TOEFL test: Problem with my date of birth

surely everything will be fine. Just follow the right procedures.
_________________
Practice makes perfect.
Nzuahp

Location: New York

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemRead these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
The TOEFL test: Problem with my date of birth #18 (permalink) Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:42 am   The TOEFL test: Problem with my date of birth

Hi all,

one more confusion for me regarding score card.I mailed to ETS about my DOB and did fax the documents.They said changes has been made.But when I asked about new scorecard with changed DOB,they said they wont send me.So, what to do now???
Deepamst

The TOEFL test: Problem with my date of birth #19 (permalink) Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:57 am   The TOEFL test: Problem with my date of birth

Nobody can handle your problem better than ETS.

If they have corrected the date of birth on the score report to the institution you order for, there is no great problem.

This is just what I think.
_________________
Practice makes perfect.
Nzuahp

Location: New York

The TOEFL test: Problem with my date of birth #20 (permalink) Wed Nov 24, 2010 19:20 pm   The TOEFL test: Problem with my date of birth

My date of birth is also wrong, and ETS refused to correct it twice! What should I do?
Nebelwerfer

The TOEFL test: Problem with my date of birth #21 (permalink) Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:59 am   The TOEFL test: Problem with my date of birth

hello. I have registered for the iBT test on October 20, but I have noticed that I entered a wrong birth date. can I change it? if yes, how?
I have already sent an E-mail to ETS but with no answer yet.
Firouz

The TOEFL test: Problem with my date of birth #22 (permalink) Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:45 am   The TOEFL test: Problem with my date of birth

Even if you cant change it it is not a problem during admissions.
Nebelwerfer

The TOEFL test: Problem with my date of birth #23 (permalink) Mon Oct 03, 2011 18:29 pm   The TOEFL test: Problem with my date of birth

hello. i have the same problem. i entered my date of birth wrong and ets refused to make correct. Now i want to apply. i want to does it make problem for in process of admission?
Agh

Goto page Previous  1, 2
hello.Could someone help me?hello :) could someone help me with my english homework?PLEASEDear Moderators, we need youe help desperately!!!Check it for me please! Education system is the only critical factor...Please check my essay, thank you so much Nellycorrect my essay:Advertising is the main cause of unhealthy eating habits.Should government spend more money on improving roads?Soon people who can not work with computer will be disadvantagedPlease check my essay,let me know what's the problem?I would be appreciate if somebody correct my essayOne should never judge a person by external appearances. Pls rate it.Thanks a lotToeflŪ If you need to discuss upsetting or controversial problems with othersIELTS essay : plz evalute me!!!