stick; staff; wand
adversity
baton
compunction
dilemma

TOEFLŪ essay: Nowadays, with the invention of the microwave and with...

TOEFLŪ essay: online learing is a good option for student. Agree or disagree? | If you could change one important thing about your hometown, what will you change
TOEFL essay: Nowadays, with the invention of the microwave and with... #1 (permalink) Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:26 am   TOEFL essay: Nowadays, with the invention of the microwave and with...

Please help me revise and correct any mistakes in my essay.

This is the question:
Nowadays, with the invention of the microwave and with the popularity of fast food restaurants, food has become easier to prepare than ever. Do you think microwave ovens and fast food restaurants are beneficial to society? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

This is my essay:
Nowadays, with the invention of the microwave and with the popularity of fast food restaurants, food has become easier to prepare than ever. This help people to have more time to do their work and don't have to worry about their meals after the work, they can save more time to relax. But are fast food restaurants beneficial to society?
I think the answer is no.
Firstly, fast food is not good for your health. Maybe you can find it tasty when you eat them but if you only eat fast food, your health can be harmed.Fast food will make you fat and you can have heart disease. And no one want to be fat, we all want to live longer.
Secondly, eating fast food often, people will forget their traditional dishes. Every country have their own traditions and culture and we should preserve them. Traditional dishes also remind people about their past and they're also nutritious.
Thirdly, fast food can make people lazy. Imagine one day, when we close all of the fast food restaurants, people who are used to buying fast food won't want to cook for themselves and they just waiting for other serves. That's bad for all of us.
Therefore, we should reduce the times we eat fast food. If you're too hurry, you can eat them but if you have time, try to cook you own meals. Maybe you'll find something interesting for yourself.

TOEFL listening lectures: What aspect of Ben Franklin's life does the speaker mainly discuss?
Love_English0405

Money for sports activities or university libraries, which is more worthy?whether government should support the traditional art.TOEFLŪ essay: Job satisfactionImportant characteristics of a co-worker.TOEFLŪ essay: Gadhian thoughts are not relevant today.Disruptive school students have negative influences on others.If I were asked to send one thing represeting my country to an international...Should the goverment spend more money on improving roads and high-ways or shouldTOEFLŪ essay: Visiting the museum is the best way to learn about a countryHow many listening parts does the TOEFLŪ have?Smokers can cause themselves serious health problem. The choice to smoke...International entertainers, including sports personalities, often get paid...In general, people are living longer now. Discuss the causes of this phenomenon.