Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

cereal; seed; granule; particle; texture; weave
story
grain
project
table
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about?
Foreign language is a jewel of a life time | Barney.
listening exercisestell a friend
What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there? #1 (permalink) Mon Aug 31, 2009 13:38 pm   What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?

Hello Torsten Daerr!!!

At first I want to thank you so much for every thing!!!
Then ! I 'll ask you to help me ,I've got that year bac , I'll study English in univercity!!!
I've a good level but I want to be so and so good!!
Ah ! I'am Abir from algeria a curious girl ....haha!!!
Well this is some words about friendship!!

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?
What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy there would be 10 moments of sadness?
What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt?
So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life, you are special to me and you have made a difference i n my life.
I look up to you, respect you, and truly cherish you.
Send this to all your friends, no matter how often you talk, or how close you are, and send it to the person who send it to you!!!
Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them,
Remember,
everyone needs a friend, someday you might feel like you have NO FRIENDS at all, just remember this e-mail and take comfort in knowing somebody out there cares about you and always will.
I'll Always Be There
In times of trouble,
In times of need,
If you are feeling SAD,
You can count on me.
I will give you a wink,
Until you smile,
give you a hug,
And stand by your side.

it just asimple poem help me if there's some mistakes!!
bye!!!
Abir
You can meet me at english-test.net

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there? #2 (permalink) Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:00 am   What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?

Cool.

"Someone" is a he or a she (it's singular)

"Your best friend" is also one person -- he or she (because you're talking about one person, not two or more people)

But hey -- the poem is sweet, habiby.

(What is the native tongue of Algeria -- Arabic? Do some Algerians still know how to speak French?)

:-)

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there? #3 (permalink) Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:35 am   What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?

hello!!
Thanks , well ! our native tongue is arabic , frensh is the first foreign language 's frensh , the second 's english , and if some one want to study in a class of foreign languages he'll choose either spanish or other languge in europe !!
me I study in this class in hight school and now I've got bac , I choose english to study in univercity that's why I choose that forum!!
Abir
You can meet me at english-test.net

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there? #4 (permalink) Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:25 am   What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?

Rely on yourself......

Foreign language is a jewel of a life time | Barney.
ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
My Mother has died today.Strangers in the Dawn.Observations of a Sniper.The love of my life.Preparing for a speechBrain storming: What extent is your society effectively dealing with crime?GOLD!The Mine.Talk about your jobThe Decision.The Collector.How to learn English by mind map?Paula and the Gang.