Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

resident of a capital city; sophisticated big-city person
prospectus
incline
application
metropolitan
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Incident of repeated test forms on TOEICŪ Speaking Test?

TOEIC Practice tests Increase your TOEIC test score with
684 Vocabulary + 100 Grammar tests
3420 flash cards plus an ESL book
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test
TOEICŪ TEST W29 | "Emergency" - Adjective or Noun
listening exercisestell a friend
Incident of repeated test forms on TOEIC Speaking Test? #1 (permalink) Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:58 am   Incident of repeated test forms on TOEIC Speaking Test?

Hello everyone :)

I just want to ask if there is really an incident of repeated test forms on TOEIC Speaking Test this year. I'm planning to take an exam but I'm afraid because of this issue. I hope someone will reply to my message.
Gorgeousgwen

Incident of repeated test forms on TOEIC Speaking Test? #2 (permalink) Wed Sep 02, 2009 16:01 pm   Incident of repeated test forms on TOEIC Speaking Test?

Hi,

Every TOEIC Test set is unique. This means, the questions are not repeated -- every test contains a fresh set of questions. Please let me know if this answers your question.

Many thanks,
Torsten

TOEFL listening discussions: Why has the student been taking statistics?
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

TOEIC Test Preparation — Increase your Score with 684 free TOEIC Vocabulary TestsTOEIC Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEIC scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEIC Grammar Exercises — Improve your English grammar and vocabulary skillsEvaluate and certifiy your business communication skills with TOEIC — TOEIC Certification
Incident of repeated test forms on TOEIC Speaking Test? #3 (permalink) Wed Sep 02, 2009 16:10 pm   Incident of repeated test forms on TOEIC Speaking Test?

Hi there!

I have found an article and posts from Daum and Naver that there's an incident last August that the test was reused for a day. If I'm not mistaken, the repeated test was the Speaking test. I'm just wondering if this is true.
Gorgeousgwen

Incident of repeated test forms on TOEIC Speaking Test? #4 (permalink) Wed Sep 02, 2009 16:28 pm   Incident of repeated test forms on TOEIC Speaking Test?

I don't think ETS uses the same question more than once but even if they did, what difference would it make to you? What exactly are you worried about? About ETS using the same question more than once?

TOEFL listening discussions: Why must the young woman leave?
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Incident of repeated test forms on TOEIC Speaking Test? #5 (permalink) Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:12 am   Incident of repeated test forms on TOEIC Speaking Test?

I'm actually worried on the repeated test forms because some may consider this as cheating especially if some applicants discuss the questions from friends who had just taken the test during 10 minute intervals between students entering and leaving the room.
Gorgeousgwen

Incident of repeated test forms on TOEIC Speaking Test? #6 (permalink) Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:33 am   Incident of repeated test forms on TOEIC Speaking Test?

Can you please tell me what exactly you mean by 'repeated test forms'? Also, which TOEIC test center are you going to take the test at?

TOEFL listening discussions: Two seminar classmates discussing their classwork
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

TOEICŪ TEST W29 | "Emergency" - Adjective or Noun
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on TOEIC Test Forums
Want a high TOEICŪ test score?German speaker in the latest TOEICŪ tests?TOEICŪ in 3 weeksI love the TOEFLŪ listening exercises!What is preparation for the TOEICŪ test? Do you really know?Usage of ordinary - TOEICŪ/ W216 (TOEICŪ Pratice Test)"number" or "numb"Why students come to OnlineEnglish - NewsFeedback on photographs (2)?New short conversation exercisesTOEICŪ test tomorrow for me (about scoring high)TrickiestMeaning of installment?