Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to instruct; to provide with intellectual or spiritual understanding
satisfy
enlighten
raise
keep
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

IGCSE English as a Second language

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Is "ing" form of the verb is acceptable to use after "to" | hello
listening exercisestell a friend
IGCSE English as a Second language #1 (permalink) Fri Sep 04, 2009 23:53 pm   IGCSE English as a Second language

Hi, I am John and I wanted to share my new website with teachers who are new or just beginning to teach the IGCSE English as a Second Language... (Cambridge course) Its a source for a lot of IGCSE ESL material. Here you can find tips and ready-made worksheets for reading, form filling, note taking, summary writing and writing tasks.
This site is an attempt to collate all the material I've used with my students and teachers and which I am sure you'll find useful too. This site is in the making so please do write in and let me know if you have any suggestions or opinions. www.esligcse.webs.com.
Johnpeters

IGCSE English as a Second language #2 (permalink) Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:01 am   IGCSE English as a Second language

hey do you have any good summaries that could help me improve my summaries writing skills
Muji_Khan

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Is "ing" form of the verb is acceptable to use after "to" | hello
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Hello~Everyone, I'm a new memberhelloHi, everyone!Hello.. I need some direction from you guysI am a new member from Vietnamneed help : grammar checkCan you help me please....??hi ,i'm from saudi arabia :)Hello everyoneprofileHi Everyone!!Greetings from MoroccoHello everyone,