Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

of general expenses; general
profitable
audio
overhead
relevant
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

What is anthroposcopy?

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
I wish you could. vs I wish you would. | Letter b or c? (Did ... see/were)
listening exercisestell a friend
What is anthroposcopy? #1 (permalink) Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:39 am   What is anthroposcopy?

Well, I guess that I found this term "anthroposcopy(the art of discovering or judging of a man's character, passion. And inclinations from a study of his visible feature.)," having at least two definitions, approx three months ago.

However, apart from the physiological use of the term, I have not yet been able to found out any explicit sources, which amplify the term, for my clouds of the terminology since then.

Thus, I'm still curious to know that what it is for? Is it for psycho evaluation? Is it predominantly exercised in forensic science?

Thanks in advance.

What is anthroposcopy? #2 (permalink) Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:44 am   What is anthroposcopy?

Fimbriae, this is not really a language question: the meaning of this word is so complex that your question can probably be answered only by someone who knows more about anthroposcopy. As far as I know, which is not a great distance, it is some sort of pseudo-science. That is, it is not considered scientific by authoritative sources. Rather, I think it is on par with astrology and such.
Cerberus™
I'm a Communicator ;-)

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
I wish you could. vs I wish you would. | Letter b or c? (Did ... see/were)
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Meaning of "flippers"Within today..?What does the word 'pouch' look like to you?"tubectomy" vs "lumpectomy"The phonetic signs of the lexicon.About a taxonomic query."protologism" vs "neologism"The adjectival lexicon "raunchy."For many years, tourists ... to Yellowstone National Park.Meaning of this phrase: the place of grave importanceUbqari is for your corporeal/body diseases, brain/mind tensions, and spiritA recent survey of senior-class presidents in high schools around them nation...What’s coffee and tea taste do you like?