of general expenses; general
profitable
audio
overhead
relevant

What is anthroposcopy?

I wish you could. vs I wish you would. | Letter b or c? (Did ... see/were)
What is anthroposcopy? #1 (permalink) Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:39 am   What is anthroposcopy?

Well, I guess that I found this term "anthroposcopy(the art of discovering or judging of a man's character, passion. And inclinations from a study of his visible feature.)," having at least two definitions, approx three months ago.

However, apart from the physiological use of the term, I have not yet been able to found out any explicit sources, which amplify the term, for my clouds of the terminology since then.

Thus, I'm still curious to know that what it is for? Is it for psycho evaluation? Is it predominantly exercised in forensic science?

Thanks in advance.
_________________
Love love love love co-co-nuts, I I I I Island.
Fimbriae

Location: Ceres

What is anthroposcopy? #2 (permalink) Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:44 am   What is anthroposcopy?

Fimbriae, this is not really a language question: the meaning of this word is so complex that your question can probably be answered only by someone who knows more about anthroposcopy. As far as I know, which is not a great distance, it is some sort of pseudo-science. That is, it is not considered scientific by authoritative sources. Rather, I think it is on par with astrology and such.
Cerberus™

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Meaning of "flippers"Within today..?What does the word 'pouch' look like to you?"tubectomy" vs "lumpectomy"The phonetic signs of the lexicon.About a taxonomic query."protologism" vs "neologism"The adjectival lexicon "raunchy."For many years, tourists ... to Yellowstone National Park.Meaning of this phrase: the place of grave importanceUbqari is for your corporeal/body diseases, brain/mind tensions, and spiritA recent survey of senior-class presidents in high schools around them nation...What’s coffee and tea taste do you like?