witty remark; assault; journey
sally
harangue
respite
dissension

TOEFLŪ essay sample: What are some qualities of good parent?

High school should allow students to study the courses that students want to... | College time is the best time in person's life. Agree or disagree?
TOEFL essay sample: What are some qualities of good parent? #1 (permalink) Thu Sep 17, 2009 18:23 pm   TOEFL essay sample: What are some qualities of good parent?

Topic:- what are some qualities of good parent? Time:- 35 min. words:- 320

It is said that parents are the best teacher of their child. This is because after being born,a child is initially taught by his/her parents.
But only good parents can become good teachers of their children. To become a good parents, there are some important qualities that parents should have.
First and most important quality is that parents should have friendly nature with their children. It will help to reduce the generation gap between children
and parents. Second important quality is that they should have faith in their child. It will help to create a bond of attachment between parents and
children. Third quality is, rather than putting restriction and framing rules for children,they should be made aware of goods and bads in life. To keep the
free enviornment, parents should do a healthy discussion with child about their study as well as in leasiure time they should discuss the prons and cons of
other things as well.
As parents are good thinkers as well as a good advisors for their child, like wise they should be good listeners also. They should listen to there
child, that means they should be given an opportunity to their child to speak his/her mind. Parents should be supportive to their child. Because child wants
the support of their parents at every stage of the their life, so instead of demoralizing them, they should support and help him/her in taking a fair
decision.
If there is a strong bond of love, affection and faith between the parents and their chilren then children can not even think to leave their parents
in future. So according to my point of view, the parents who have all these qualities those parents are the best and bestest buddies of their children.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention the weather at the beginning of his lecture?
Sm

TOEFL essay sample: What are some qualities of good parent? #2 (permalink) Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:40 pm   TOEFL essay sample: What are some qualities of good parent?

It is said that parents are the best teacher(s) of their child. This is because after being born,a child is initially taught by his/her parents.
But only good parents can become good teachers of their children.
To become good parents, there are some important qualities that parents should have.

(The) first and most important quality, is that parents should have friendly nature(s) (toward) their children.
It will help to reduce the generation gap between children and parents.

(The) second important quality is that they should have faith in their child. It will help to create a bond of attachment between parents and children.

(The) third quality is, rather than putting restriction and framing rules for children,they should be made aware of (the) goods and bads in life.
To keep the free enviornment, parents should (make) an healthy discussion with (their) child(ren) about their stud(ies) as well as in leasure time they should discuss the pro's and con's of other things as well.

As parents are good thinkers as well as good advisors for their child, (likewise) they should be good listeners (too).
They should listen to the(ir) child, which means they should (give) an opportunity to their child to speak his/her mind.
Parents should be supportive to their child(ren), because (children need) the support of their parents at every stage of the their li(ves), so instead of demoralizing them, they should support and help him/her in taking a fair decision.

If there is a strong bond of love, affection and faith between the parents and their chilren, then children (cannot) even think to leave their parents in (the) future.

So according to my point of view, the parents who have all (of) these qualities, (then) those parents are the best and (greatest) buddies of their children.

Better Sm, better.
_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemStart exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
TOEFLŪ essay: Qualities of a good friendIn some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students.Seeking jobsTOEFLŪ reading - how many can I get wrong yet still score 30 out of 30A zoo has no useful purpose.Some people prefer to spend their free time outdoors.Old and new friends which is more important?Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible...TOEFLŪ speaking section 1Advertisement is a waste of time and money because customers know what they needYoung people enjoy life better than old people.Regarding Reading task on TOEFLŪ ibt (3 reading passages vs 5 reading passages)TOEFLŪ essay: Nowadays, what is the role of a teacher?