Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

appointment; proposal of a candidate (for an office or an honor)
nomination
central
due
development
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Meaning of "physical supply chain"

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Why the prep "at" isn't suitable? | Meaning of "Invariably Poirots calls all the suspicions together..."
listening exercisestell a friend
Meaning of "physical supply chain" #1 (permalink) Fri Sep 25, 2009 21:20 pm   Meaning of "physical supply chain"

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #555 "The Physical Supply Chain", question 1

The reduction of uncertainty in the physical supply chain requires cooperation between trading partners; this uncertainty is reduced ......... but requires adequate investment from both of the partners.

(a) incidentally
(b) incrementally
(c) indelibly
(d) irrevocably

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #555 "The Physical Supply Chain", answer 1

The reduction of uncertainty in the physical supply chain requires cooperation between trading partners; this uncertainty is reduced incrementally but requires adequate investment from both of the partners.

Correct answer: (b) incrementally

I think this test is some difficuilt to me please explain (physical supply chain)
Sasooo
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Meaning of "physical supply chain" #2 (permalink) Sat Sep 26, 2009 13:33 pm   Meaning of "physical supply chain"

physical supply chain = any sequence of processes involved in the production and distribution of a commodity; the network of retailers, distributors, transporters, storage facilities and suppliers that participate in the sale, delivery and production of a particular product.

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Why the prep "at" isn't suitable? | Meaning of "Invariably Poirots calls all the suspicions together..."
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
What does aftretaste mean?Phrase 'Make yourself comfortable'what is commercial accounting? its importance and purpose?What are the corporate social responsibilities taken up by retail market?contortionist vs. jugglerI am unsure but is it possible that 'my' should in fact be "me"?What is the meaning of gasket?"I am at hire" vs "I am for hire""out at sea" vs "out for sea"Difference between skating and skiingMeaning of the phrase "make people's day"A question for native speakers of English.What's the meaning of batting an eyelid?