appointment; proposal of a candidate (for an office or an honor)
nomination
central
due
development

Meaning of "physical supply chain"

Why the prep "at" isn't suitable? | Meaning of "Invariably Poirots calls all the suspicions together..."
Meaning of "physical supply chain" #1 (permalink) Fri Sep 25, 2009 21:20 pm   Meaning of "physical supply chain"

ESL/EFL Test #555 "The Physical Supply Chain", question 1

The reduction of uncertainty in the physical supply chain requires cooperation between trading partners; this uncertainty is reduced ......... but requires adequate investment from both of the partners.

(a) incidentally
(b) incrementally
(c) indelibly
(d) irrevocably

ESL/EFL Test #555 "The Physical Supply Chain", answer 1

The reduction of uncertainty in the physical supply chain requires cooperation between trading partners; this uncertainty is reduced incrementally but requires adequate investment from both of the partners.

Correct answer: (b) incrementally
_________________________

I think this test is some difficuilt to me please explain (physical supply chain)
Sasooo

Meaning of "physical supply chain" #2 (permalink) Sat Sep 26, 2009 13:33 pm   Meaning of "physical supply chain"

physical supply chain = any sequence of processes involved in the production and distribution of a commodity; the network of retailers, distributors, transporters, storage facilities and suppliers that participate in the sale, delivery and production of a particular product.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
What does aftretaste mean?Phrase 'Make yourself comfortable'what is commercial accounting? its importance and purpose?What are the corporate social responsibilities taken up by retail market?contortionist vs. jugglerI am unsure but is it possible that 'my' should in fact be "me"?What is the meaning of gasket?"I am at hire" vs "I am for hire""out at sea" vs "out for sea"Difference between skating and skiingMeaning of the phrase "make people's day"A question for native speakers of English.What's the meaning of batting an eyelid?