past; further than
beyond
anyhow
precisely
beneath

What are the corporate social responsibilities taken up by retail market?

contortionist vs. juggler | what is commercial accounting? its importance and purpose?
What are the corporate social responsibilities taken up by retail market? #1 (permalink) Wed Sep 30, 2009 13:18 pm   What are the corporate social responsibilities taken up by retail market?

ESL/EFL Test #343 "Corporate Social Responsibility", question 6

The persistence of violations and consumers' desire for adequate labor conditions has led to the ......... of vigilantes and verifiers (organizations that check that companies are actually following their reforms, such as the Fair Labor Association and Social Accountability International).

(a) procession
(b) production
(c) profusion
(d) proliferation

ESL/EFL Test #343 "Corporate Social Responsibility", answer 6

The persistence of violations and consumers' desire for adequate labor conditions has led to the proliferation of vigilantes and verifiers (organizations that check that companies are actually following their reforms, such as the Fair Labor Association and Social Accountability International).

Correct answer: (d) proliferation
_________________________

what are the corporate social responsibilities taken up by retail market?

Mirko
Mirko

what's the meaning of scarecrows?Can't we use 'get on' instead of 'come on', what's the defference between them?What does aftretaste mean?Phrase 'Make yourself comfortable'Meaning of "physical supply chain"Why the prep "at" isn't suitable?I am unsure but is it possible that 'my' should in fact be "me"?What is the meaning of gasket?"I am at hire" vs "I am for hire""out at sea" vs "out for sea"What's the meaning of batting an eyelid?What do you mean by Joneses?There is no doubt at all?