Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

past; further than
beyond
anyhow
precisely
beneath
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

What are the corporate social responsibilities taken up by retail market?

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
contortionist vs. juggler | what is commercial accounting? its importance and purpose?
listening exercisestell a friend
What are the corporate social responsibilities taken up by retail market? #1 (permalink) Wed Sep 30, 2009 13:18 pm   What are the corporate social responsibilities taken up by retail market?

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #343 "Corporate Social Responsibility", question 6

The persistence of violations and consumers' desire for adequate labor conditions has led to the ......... of vigilantes and verifiers (organizations that check that companies are actually following their reforms, such as the Fair Labor Association and Social Accountability International).

(a) procession
(b) production
(c) profusion
(d) proliferation

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #343 "Corporate Social Responsibility", answer 6

The persistence of violations and consumers' desire for adequate labor conditions has led to the proliferation of vigilantes and verifiers (organizations that check that companies are actually following their reforms, such as the Fair Labor Association and Social Accountability International).

Correct answer: (d) proliferation

what are the corporate social responsibilities taken up by retail market?

Mirko
Mirko

contortionist vs. juggler | what is commercial accounting? its importance and purpose?
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
what's the meaning of scarecrows?Can't we use 'get on' instead of 'come on', what's the defference between them?What does aftretaste mean?Phrase 'Make yourself comfortable'Meaning of "physical supply chain"Why the prep "at" isn't suitable?I am unsure but is it possible that 'my' should in fact be "me"?What is the meaning of gasket?"I am at hire" vs "I am for hire""out at sea" vs "out for sea"What's the meaning of batting an eyelid?What do you mean by Joneses?There is no doubt at all?