to command; to request something; to arrange; to manage
pitch
imply
confuse
order

what is commercial accounting? its importance and purpose?

What are the corporate social responsibilities taken up by retail market? | Phrase 'Make yourself comfortable'
what is commercial accounting? its importance and purpose? #1 (permalink) Wed Sep 30, 2009 15:27 pm   what is commercial accounting? its importance and purpose?

ESL/EFL Test #281 "Various views of accounting", question 2

Commercial accounting rules are used to determine the commercial results of a single entity, and establish, in particular, whether a profit or a loss has resulted for ......... period.

(a) a given
(b) an account
(c) an economic
(d) an isolated

ESL/EFL Test #281 "Various views of accounting", answer 2

Commercial accounting rules are used to determine the commercial results of a single entity, and establish, in particular, whether a profit or a loss has resulted for a given period.

Correct answer: (a) a given
_________________________

Mirko
Mirko

what's the meaning of scarecrows?Can't we use 'get on' instead of 'come on', what's the defference between them?What does aftretaste mean?contortionist vs. jugglerMeaning of "physical supply chain"Why the prep "at" isn't suitable?I am unsure but is it possible that 'my' should in fact be "me"?What is the meaning of gasket?"I am at hire" vs "I am for hire""out at sea" vs "out for sea"What do you mean by Joneses?There is no doubt at all?What do you mean HOW?