Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to command; to request something; to arrange; to manage
pitch
imply
confuse
order
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

what is commercial accounting? its importance and purpose?

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
What are the corporate social responsibilities taken up by retail market? | Phrase 'Make yourself comfortable'
listening exercisestell a friend
what is commercial accounting? its importance and purpose? #1 (permalink) Wed Sep 30, 2009 15:27 pm   what is commercial accounting? its importance and purpose?

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #281 "Various views of accounting", question 2

Commercial accounting rules are used to determine the commercial results of a single entity, and establish, in particular, whether a profit or a loss has resulted for ......... period.

(a) a given
(b) an account
(c) an economic
(d) an isolated

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #281 "Various views of accounting", answer 2

Commercial accounting rules are used to determine the commercial results of a single entity, and establish, in particular, whether a profit or a loss has resulted for a given period.

Correct answer: (a) a given

what is commercial accounting? its importance and purpose?

Mirko
Mirko

What are the corporate social responsibilities taken up by retail market? | Phrase 'Make yourself comfortable'
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
what's the meaning of scarecrows?Can't we use 'get on' instead of 'come on', what's the defference between them?What does aftretaste mean?contortionist vs. jugglerMeaning of "physical supply chain"Why the prep "at" isn't suitable?I am unsure but is it possible that 'my' should in fact be "me"?What is the meaning of gasket?"I am at hire" vs "I am for hire""out at sea" vs "out for sea"What do you mean by Joneses?There is no doubt at all?What do you mean HOW?