Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

transform a solid directly into a gas
ascribe
sustain
disport
sublimate
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

How long to prepare for GREŽ?

GRE Practice tests Increase your GRE test score with
375+375+100 vocabulary tests
plus 3.750 GRE word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GREŽ Test
Laws should not be rigid or fixed. Instead, they should be flexible enough to... | GREŽ essay: It is always an individual who is the impetus for innovation...
listening exercisestell a friend
How long to prepare for GRE? #1 (permalink) Thu Oct 08, 2009 14:17 pm   How long to prepare for GRE?

Hi All,

If I start studying now (oct) when can I expect to take the test? Would 1 or 2 months be enough to prepare?

Thanks!
Chiccaboom

Laws should not be rigid or fixed. Instead, they should be flexible enough to... | GREŽ essay: It is always an individual who is the impetus for innovation...
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GREŽ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on GRE Test Forums
how many I need to get correct in both GREŽ sections?GREŽ TOEFLŽ- when the results arrive to the universities?I need advice with this GREŽ scoresAll the areas of GREŽ Verbal Ability except RC.How can I improve my GREŽ score?Don't know what to doMediocre GREŽ scores and admissions!GREŽ analogy explanation: pretentious vs harmful, reprehensible vs praiseworthyLink for free download "Kaplan GREŽŽ CD"Problem with GREŽ online registrationHow to raise english vocabularyGREŽ study material resourcesGood GREŽ Score (min.)?