transform a solid directly into a gas
ascribe
sustain
disport
sublimate

How long to prepare for GREŽ?

GRE Practice tests Increase your GRE test score with
plus 3.750 GRE word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GREŽ Test
Laws should not be rigid or fixed. Instead, they should be flexible enough to... | GREŽ essay: It is always an individual who is the impetus for innovation...
How long to prepare for GRE? #1 (permalink) Thu Oct 08, 2009 14:17 pm   How long to prepare for GRE?

Hi All,

If I start studying now (oct) when can I expect to take the test? Would 1 or 2 months be enough to prepare?

Thanks!
Chiccaboom

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GREŽ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GRE Test Forums
how many I need to get correct in both GREŽ sections?GREŽ TOEFLŽ- when the results arrive to the universities?I need advice with this GREŽ scoresAll the areas of GREŽ Verbal Ability except RC.How can I improve my GREŽ score?Don't know what to doMediocre GREŽ scores and admissions!GREŽ analogy explanation: pretentious vs harmful, reprehensible vs praiseworthyLink for free download "Kaplan GREŽŽ CD"Problem with GREŽ online registrationHow to raise english vocabularyGREŽ study material resourcesGood GREŽ Score (min.)?