agreement; settling of a disagreement by making mutual concessions
compromise
report
challenge
ship

What does this expression mean: "sound health"?

Suggestions on grammar | Medicine, medication and drug
What does this expression mean: "sound health"? #1 (permalink) Sun Oct 02, 2005 20:38 pm   What does this expression mean: "sound health"?

Sir,

Could you have a look at the following statement. Do you think its grammatically correct?

"Imagine if you are not healthy just for a single day. Your whole schedule for the day gets disrupted and the schedule for subsequent or linked activities also get affected."

Regards
Mala

Sound health #2 (permalink) Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:30 am   Sound health

.
It is grammatically correct, but could do with some styling:

Imagine that you are unhealthy for just a single day: your whole schedule is disrupted and all subsequent activities are affected.

Also, remember that its means belonging to it, and it's means it is/has.
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Difference between let and getSavoring cities in ignoranceItinerary vs. diary?How do we use the word 'goodness' correctly?TAKE PLACE HAPPENDGrammar problem from a dictionaryThe difference between 'these' and 'those'Will and ShallWhat does this expression mean: 'sort of'?What is a pillar box?Ramification, consequence and corollary?Use of like this - this wayI'd like to know the difference between like and as