ordinary; commonplace; normal; routine; everyday
auspicious
irascible
fulsome
mundane

TOEFLŪ Score Validity?

TOEFLŪ Grade encourage students to learn? Agree or disagree? | Some people like to do only what they already do well.
TOEFL Score Validity? #1 (permalink) Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:48 am   TOEFL Score Validity?

'm planning to give the TOEFL in Jan 2006, for how long is the TOEFL score valid ?

TOEFL listening discussions: Why does the student visit the registrar's office?
Abhinav

How long is my TOEFL score vaild? #2 (permalink) Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:12 pm   How long is my TOEFL score vaild?

Your TOEFL score is valid for two years. After that period ETS will not send you another report of your score and most universities require a score sent directly from ETS/TOEFL so you should make sure you apply within 2 years after you have taken the TOEFL test.

TOEIC listening, question-response: Where can I find a drinking fountain?

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemRead these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
TOEFL Score #3 (permalink) Sun Aug 16, 2009 19:46 pm   TOEFL Score

Hi all,
I took the TOEFL Pbt the other day. Do you have any information about the scoring system? I think I have 7,8 mistakes in listening, no mistake in grammar and maybe 12 to 15 mistakes in reading. Can anybody estimate what my score might be?
Thanks in advance.
Elley

Money, the one and only thing that people has been always searching for...Who influences the life most, a teacher or a friend?Some people are always in hurry to go places and get things done.Problem of TOEFLŪ PBT scoreSample of the integrated writing task for the TOEFLŪ.The most important lessons in life, are learned in school.A person should never make an important decision alone.TOEFLŪ essay: Do you think there is much violence on TV?Volunteering is very important in our community. Do you agree or disagree?TOEFLŪ essay: Many student attend to study outside there country. Why?A complete list of TOEFLŪ topics for the independent Writing and Speaking tasks?TOEFLŪ essay: If you could change one important thing about your hometown...TOEFLŪ essay: Vegetarian vs Non-vegetarian