defective; imperfect; cracked
flawed
perishable
straight
ambitious

Tomorrow is my day off? or Tomorrow is my off day?

Instruction: Step 1: Install Microsoft Visual Studio 2008... | usage of wants and wnated
Tomorrow is my day off? or Tomorrow is my off day? #1 (permalink) Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:00 pm   Tomorrow is my day off? or Tomorrow is my off day?

Is this correct?

Tomorrow is my day off?
or

Tomorrow is my off day?

The situation is that i don't have to work tomorrow. I want to use day off ... thanks
Lucci

Location: The Philippines

Tomorrow is my day off? or Tomorrow is my off day? #2 (permalink) Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:20 pm   Tomorrow is my day off? or Tomorrow is my off day?

Either can be used, but the first is more commonly used.
_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Tomorrow is my day off? or Tomorrow is my off day? #3 (permalink) Thu Oct 15, 2009 23:28 pm   Tomorrow is my day off? or Tomorrow is my off day?

Use the first.
an "off day" can be a day when you're not quite right. Jim is having an off day, today.

"day off" as a phrase means a day when you're away from work
Jim Jim

Tomorrow is my day off? or Tomorrow is my off day? #4 (permalink) Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:59 am   Tomorrow is my day off? or Tomorrow is my off day?

... just be noted that the plural form of "day off" is "days off"...

Ex: I'll take some days off before my wedding.
_________________
Thank you very much,
Hieu Phan.

P/s: Please just correct if I'm wrong somewhere!
Hieupt

Passive voice: 'to the cinema' vs 'by the cinema'"I am seeing" vs "I see"usage of thatJance has neither cats nor dogs. vs Jance neither has cats nor dogs.How many people were vs. how many people were therecare or mindphrase: got tired of trafficUsage of begins: Everyone looks suitably depressed at this remark and begins toIs "Americans" the plural form of "American"?Sally's "flat"Capital word: Opposites attract. vs opposites attract.His chair is always not occupied. vs His Chair is not occupied at all.gerund, fear, test