wise; clever; shrewd
authentic
sagacious
succulent
extraneous

The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide.

People will feel happier when they finish a challenging or difficult work... | IELTS Writing Skills - 1
The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide. #1 (permalink) Fri Oct 16, 2009 23:12 pm   The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide.

would you please someone correct my toefl essay ?

There are two kinds of opinions concerning the plan to travel. Some people hold the opinion that traveling in group is much beneficial for them, while others who like adventure and hate having a supervisor who makes decision for them about what they should do, believe that going on trip without any plan and tour guide is interesting and has its own enjoyment. Taking consideration of my current situation, not traveling a lot; I strongly recommend that people should travel with tour.

The main reason for my propensity to travel with tour guide is that we may not be familiar with language of that area which we plan to travel. Last year, my wife and I went to India. We were in a group led by tour guide. Before traveling I thought English language was widespread all around the world even in India. So, in my opinion I could be able to talk with Indian people by speaking English. Unfortunately, I was wrong because little people could speak English. Therefore, my tour guide was very helpful. He helped us communicate with Indian people.

Another reason why I prefer to go with tour guide is that they know which hotel has more facilities and amenities. For example, when we go to another country of course, we do not know which place would be better for us to relax. We do not know much about that area and its accommodations. However, if you travel with a tour, after a long journey the place that you want to get rid of tiredness is reserved. You do not need to seek a good place with reasonable cost. The only work that you should do is to take a shower and get sleep for short time.

The third advantage of traveling with tour is that they are familiar with country or city which we are going to. As I said before, my wife and I went to India. Our tour guides showed us the Government palace. We learned about the history of Indian independence. In addition, they took us to the national museums and historical places. They knew almost everything about India, Delhi, Kashmir, and other cities. So, that was very enjoyable and memorable for us.

In conclusion, taking account of all reasons which I mentioned above, I strongly recommend people to join tour guide especially when they want to travel to a city that they are not familiar with. They will benefit by joining such group, and they will not worry about the places that they are visiting. All things will be arranged by tour guide.

TOEFL listening discussions: Where does this conversation probably take place?
Eisazadeh

Location: Iran

TOEFLŪ essay about skill a person should possess in order to be successful in...TOEFLŪ essay: Whether people have more leisure time nowadays than in the past.Some people say that physical exercise should be a required part of every schoolSeveral paragraphs: About money; About people's ambition and desire.I've never seen an essay of Kitosdad, has anyone seen it before?The TOEFLŪ essay: Do you preper to study alone or to study in group?TOEFLŪ IBT essay: Choose a house or a businessModifying first name and last name in TOEFLŪ profileIn general, people are living longer now.TOEFLŪ essay: Gender equalityTOEFLŪ essay: Parents are the best teachers.Just a reminder to essay writers.TOEFLŪ score of 20th Sep is a little disappointing...