to boast; to brag
vaunt
expatriate
peruse
condone

TOEFLŪ iBT Simulation Beta Test

Changes in TOEFLŪ-ibt | Parents are the best teacher, agree or disagree
TOEFL iBT Simulation Beta Test #1 (permalink) Fri Oct 07, 2005 0:04 am   TOEFL iBT Simulation Beta Test

TestDEN.com is looking for TOEFL instructors and students to test drive our iBT simulation. We just released version 1.3 of our application and there is no cost to run through the simulation.

We currently have the Reading and Listening sections working, and we will be releasing Speaking and Writing shortly.

Visit us at TestDEN for more information.

TOEFL listening discussions: What is the main weakness of the student's essay?
Td Guru

IBT Speaking and Writing #2 (permalink) Fri Dec 30, 2005 21:36 pm   IBT Speaking and Writing

Thank you to all students and teachers who have run through our iBT beta test.

We just uploaded the version 2.4 of TestDEN's iBT Practice Test. Speaking and writing are now working. Here is a list of updates:

• Speaking section available, with one question for student recording.
  • Writing section available, with one integrated task requiring reading, listening, and writing.
  • Review is now available

Please check out these features and let us know when you find a problem or bug.

To sign up, go to:
TestDEN.com

TD Guru
Td Guru

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemStart exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Thanks for your Support #3 (permalink) Fri Jan 06, 2006 20:52 pm   Thanks for your Support

TestDEN.com's iBT practice test just surpassed 3,000 users. The iBT is definitely a popular topic.

TD Guru
Td Guru

IBT Speaking and Writing #4 (permalink) Tue Mar 30, 2010 22:15 pm   IBT Speaking and Writing

Td Guru wrote:

• Review is now available

To sign up, go to:
TestDEN.com

TD Guru

Hi TD Guru, the URL you posted seems to be broken.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students in their first class of the term

after the correction of my essay.what is the score I deserve?Would you be so kind as to assess this essay?ToeflŪ essay: Playing games can help teaching us about lifeWhat discovery in last 100 years has been most beneficial for people?pieces of advice that you would give visitors to your country.Essay: Government as a parent or as a servant?Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Boys and girls should be epeople attend colleges or universitiesA question about TOEFLŪ Independent Speaking Task...TOEFLŪ essay sampleHow do movies or television influence people’s behavior? Use reasons and specificIf you could spend a year in any city on the world, which city would you chooseIn the future, students may have choice of studying at home by using technology