Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

quarrelsome; warlike
punitive
ludicrous
precocious
bellicose
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Download the TOEFLŪ listening

TOEFL Practice tests Increase your TOEFL test score with
120 Vocabulary + 100 Grammar tests
600 TOEFL flashcards plus an ESL book
ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŪ Test and essay samples collection
support/oppose the building of a factory near a community? | Does the ETS send the latest or the highest TOEFLŪ score, or both?
listening exercisestell a friend
Download the TOEFL listening #1 (permalink) Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:41 pm   Download the TOEFL listening

Good afternoon
Dear Mr. Torsten and Slava

Why I can't download the TOEFL listening? I used to do that and those could be downloaded for free from your website.
http://www.english-test.net/toefl/listening/
As you know, I'm one of the users that have taken some of the tests.
How can I listen to them and take the tests now.
Those are really helpful please do something at least for your users(members).
As our Indian friend Silky(a member) took; I suppose all of them, and got a good score in TOEFL test.
Wed Oct 28, 2009
Thanks in advance.

Download the TOEFL listening #2 (permalink) Wed Oct 28, 2009 13:07 pm   Download the TOEFL listening

Hi Richard,

Many thanks for your interesting question. Please read this: Wanted: Feedback on TOEIC Listening Exercises

Regards,
Torsten

TOEIC listening, photographs: Down hill skiing
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemRead these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Download the TOEFL listening #3 (permalink) Wed Oct 28, 2009 14:30 pm   Download the TOEFL listening

Hi, Richard_Jack,
I've been very busy this days.
Tomorrow, I will go to Nanjing, a city in China, for a international conference.
I will stay there for three days, and probably can not appear here during that time, let alone writing essays.
See you later. And I promise to go on writing essays as soon as I return.

Download the TOEFL listening #4 (permalink) Wed Oct 28, 2009 17:10 pm   Download the TOEFL listening

Just a quick note to let you know you can use our MP3 files again. Slava has solved the server problem and we wish you good luck with your TOEIC and TOEFL prep activities.

TOEIC listening, photographs: Whitewater kayaking
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Download the TOEFL listening #5 (permalink) Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:44 am   Download the TOEFL listening

Many thanks for the effort you have made to solve the problem of the listening exercises. Thanks a lot to our technician Slava for taking off his time to solve the server problem.

Best regards,
Nzuahp

support/oppose the building of a factory near a community? | Does the ETS send the latest or the highest TOEFLŪ score, or both?
ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŪ Test and essay samples collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on TOEFL Test Forums
Countries should not isolate themselves from the world instead engage other...TOEFLŪ essay: Businesses should hire employees for their entire livesTOEFLŪ essay: A problem shared is a problem solved.Essay: is face-to-face communication better?TOEFLŪ iBT testIs progress always good?TOEFLŪ essay: Big cities or small towns. What do you prefer.Help me please with essay about Population densityTOEFLŪ Question related to ideal Test Score.Neighbors are the people who live near us.in your opinion what are the qualitiesTOEFLŪ essay: Haste makes wasteTOEFLŪ essay: Learning about the past has no value for those of usIf your friend would like to move your place means, is she likes your city...