to reach; to achieve; to fulfill; to realize (a goal, purpose, etc.)
conclude
attain
pretend
converge

What does you're as good as gold mean?

Phrases about health | What is spandex?
What does you're as good as gold mean? #1 (permalink) Mon Nov 16, 2009 21:04 pm   What does you're as good as gold mean?

"You owe me one, Todd. I really saved your ......... tonight. No one else would've come all the way out here at two in the morning to pull your truck out of the mud," Brian said.

(a) ham
(b) bacon
(c) pork
(d) sausage

"You owe me one, Todd. I really saved your bacon tonight. No one else would've come all the way out here at two in the morning to pull your truck out of the mud," Brian said.

Correct answer: (b) bacon
_________________________

what does you're as good as gold mean
Wrongy

What does you're as good as gold mean? #2 (permalink) Mon Nov 16, 2009 23:36 pm   What does you're as good as gold mean?

You're very good.
_________________

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Phrases about health | What is spandex?
What is the difference of far and remote?How to speak English?What number of groups do we use when we want to know about p-values?What does drawback mean?I must ... (look out, look for, look in) it.What is difference between "for instance" and " for example"What does the phrase "a fraction of the cost" really mean?What is the meaning of "don't pin me down with a label"?Difference between "automatic car" and "transmission car"Meaning of "no I got ears"What the meaning forget?What does it mean sunbelt?What is the meaning of knock me off my feet?