burden; duty; obligation; responsibility
onus
pedant
coercion
predilection

Education is the single most important factor in the development of a developing

It is better to start another project after completely finishing a project | To complete one project before start another or work on several at the same time?
Education is the single most important factor in the development of a developing #1 (permalink) Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:01 am   Education is the single most important factor in the development of a developing

This topic I search on dethi.com and I wrote it. But I don't know how many mistakes I got .Please check in.Thanks so much. ^^^

Education is the single most important factor in the development of a developing country. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In developing country, the most important thing is the way how to develop in firm foundations. And one of the firm foundations is education. This essay will discuss why education is the single most important factor in the development of a developing country.

Firstly, in the life, people can live without education but education is the fast way helping people improve knowledges and experiences.Basic education provides people with a greater understanding of basic daily informations about life as well as of their own potential. A country with a strong education system can more definitely develop in the future.In developing country, improving citizen's learning is very important because their attitude towards a question can influence on development of country.It is necessary to invest in education is because children will be laborer in future. If they work without education, this could be wasting a lot of resources and lead their country to go down.

Secondly, in all countries especially developing countries, the way to develop is do own self. Developing education means the own way to develop country.There's a famous saying "If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day, if you teach the man to fish you feed him for a lifetime".In some countries, the government invests a big part of the profits in weapons but it's really waste time and money. The long investment is in education.With a good education system, people can study easily, they can overtake the newest technology then they apply in their life.

To sum up,education factor in developing country is very important.Developing education is the most needful.It's a firm foundation for most countries especially developing country.

I posted it in dethi.com and now, I post it again in here.I hope people can help me.Thanks

TOEFL listening discussions: What seems to be the student's main skill?
Junpi

Can you check for me? Thanks #2 (permalink) Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:32 am   Can you check for me? Thanks

In developing country ------------- how to develop with firm foundations. And one of the firm foundations is education.

Firstly, in the life, ---- but education is the fast way helping people improve knowledges

In developing country, improving citizen's learning is very important because their attitude towards a question can influence on development of country.It is necessary to invest in education is because children will be laborer in future.

the way to develop is do own self. Developing education means the own way to develop country.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above sentences highlight your failure to address the correct form of sentence structure. The essay is pretty good, but your inability to form correct sentences is your biggest let-down.
You will, no doubt, do better next time.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHave you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Education is the single most important factor in the development of a developing #3 (permalink) Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:43 am   Education is the single most important factor in the development of a developing

thanks you so much
:D
Junpi

Education is the single most important factor in the development of a developing #4 (permalink) Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:01 am   Education is the single most important factor in the development of a developing

can you correct it for me? thanks u
Junpi

Education is the single most important factor in the development of a developing #5 (permalink) Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:45 am   Education is the single most important factor in the development of a developing

I wrote again, please correct it.Thanks you so much

In developing country, the most important thing is the way how to develop in firm foundations.And a good education system is the firm foundation . This essay will discuss why education is the single most important factor in the development of a developing country.

Firstly, in real, people can live without education but education is a fast way to help people improve knowledges and experiences.Basic education provides people with a greater understanding of basic daily information about life as well as of their own potential. A country with a strong education system can more definitely develop in the future.In developing country,improving people's knowledge is very important because their attitude can be influence on development of country.It is necessary to invest in education because children will be laborer in future. If they work without education, this could be wasting a lot of resources and lead their country to go down.

Secondly, in all countries especially developing countries, government should run their country by themselves.So developing education is the best way.There's a famous saying "If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day, if you teach the man to fish you feed him for a lifetime".In some countries, the government invests a big part of the profits in weapons but it's really waste time and money. The long investment is in education.With a good education system, people can study easily, they can overtake the newest technology then they apply in their life.

To sum up,education factor in developing country is the single most important.It's a firm foundation for most countries especially developing country.
Junpi

Education is the single most important factor in the development of a developing #6 (permalink) Thu Nov 19, 2009 14:24 pm   Education is the single most important factor in the development of a developing

I[color=green]n developing countrIES, the most important thing is KNOWING the RIGHT WAY to develop ON firm foundations, and a good education system is the firm foundation. .
This essay will discuss why education is the single most important factor in the development of a developing country.

Firstly, in real LIFE, people can live without education but education is THE QUICKEST AND SUREST way to help people improve THEIR knowledge and TO GAIN experiences.

Basic education provides people with a greater understanding of basic daily information about life as well as of their own potential.
A country with a strong educationAL system can more definitely develop in the future.
IN developing countrIES,improving people's knowledge is very important because their attitude can be influenceD BY THE development of THE country.
It is necessary to invest in education because OTHERWISE OUR children will ONLY be THE LABOURERS OF THE future.
If they work without education, this could be wasting a lot of resources and lead TO their country goING down.

Secondly, in all countries, especially developing countries, THE government should run their country by themselves, so developMENTS IN education WILL BE the best way.

There's a famous saying "If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day, if you teach the man to fish you feed him for a lifetime"
In some countries, the government invests a big part of the profits in weapons but it's really A waste OF time and money. The BETTER, LONG TERM investment is in education.
With a good educationAL system, people can study easily, they can UNDERSTAND the newest technology, AND then they CAN IMPROVE their liVES.

To sum up, THE educationAL factor in developing countrIES is the single most important FACTOR. It's a firm foundation for most countries, especially developing countries.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a remarkable improvement. I am amazed at your transformation. Keep up the good work. Doing what you have done in the last twenty-four hours has really paid dividends with your work. Unbelievable improvement. VERY WELL DONE.

_________________

Education is the single most important factor in the development of a developing #7 (permalink) Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:20 am   Education is the single most important factor in the development of a developing

thanks you thanks you so much :D :D
I will try more :D
Junpi

Education is the single most important factor in the development of a developing #8 (permalink) Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:26 am   Education is the single most important factor in the development of a developing

I would try my best to transform it in the best way. :D
I know my sentences have many problems but I didn't know exactly what I must do.You showed me my mistake so I changed it.I hope it's better than old one :d
Junpi

Education is the single most important factor in the development of a developing #9 (permalink) Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:20 am   Education is the single most important factor in the development of a developing

Hi Junpi
Junpi wrote:
I would(will) try my best to ...
I know(knew) my sentences have (had) many problems but I didn't know exactly what I must do(must/should have done).You showed me my mistake(mistakes) so I changed it(them).

You wrote about the past so you should have used past tenses.
Junpi wrote:
thanks you thanks you so much :D :D
I will try more :D

Use (Thanks) or (Thank you)

Best of luck.
_________________
Who dares to teach must never cease to learn. -John Cotton Dana
Richard

Location: Malaysia (at present)

Education is the single most important factor in the development of a developing #10 (permalink) Fri Nov 20, 2009 13:09 pm   Education is the single most important factor in the development of a developing

thanks you, richard :D
Junpi

Education is the single most important factor in the development of a developing #11 (permalink) Fri Nov 20, 2009 13:09 pm   Education is the single most important factor in the development of a developing

thank you, richard
Junpi

Recommendation: Dear Sir/Madam, I recommend CG to take advanced studies in...People always buy product not because they need it but because other people buyTOEFLŪ essay: Success in any realm of life comes more often from taking...If you could invent something new, what product would you develop?TOEFLŪ essay: Over the past century, the most significant contribution of...It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city.TOEFLŪ essay: Good relations with people and friends in particular...Universities should give the same amount of money to their students' sports...Essay on Silvio BerlusconiHuman needs for farmland, housing, and industry are more important than saving...Essay: The study of history has value only to the extent that it is relevant toMany people think that work nowadays is more stressful and less leisurely thanTOEFLŪ essay: Building a factory near a resident area