Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

resisting change; desiring to preserve traditions; cautious
conservative
formatted
virtual
quarterly
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

How to speak English?

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Running out of patience? | What is the difference of far and remote?
listening exercisestell a friend
How to speak English? #1 (permalink) Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:52 am   How to speak English?

English Language Proficiency Tests, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #82 "English Vocabulary Exercises", question 9

He finds breathing very difficult in restricted spaces as he ......... from asthma.

(a) refers
(b) defers
(c) suffers
(d) differs

English Language Proficiency Tests, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #82 "English Vocabulary Exercises", answer 9

He finds breathing very difficult in restricted spaces as he suffers from asthma.

Correct answer: (c) suffers

i dont have a question but that's a very interestin'n form to learn speak in english...I'm proud of me Oh my God..Actually I write english language but no speak yet :S
Speaky

How to speak English? #2 (permalink) Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:09 am   How to speak English?

Why don't you practice your speaking on THIS THREAD, then?

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Running out of patience? | What is the difference of far and remote?
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
what is the meaning of hook up?What are sinuses?Do you provide a warrant? If yes, could you tell me how long and on what terms?Is this reflexive or intensive? How?ironically vs inevitablyWhat number of groups do we use when we want to know about p-values?What does drawback mean?What does you're as good as gold mean?What is spandex?Phrases about healthI must ... (look out, look for, look in) it.Help me to choose between make and dowhy not "make" instead of "made"?