Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

inducement; act of convincing
persuasion
wait
affinity
plain
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Do you provide a warrant? If yes, could you tell me how long and on what terms?

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
ironically vs inevitably | What are sinuses?
listening exercisestell a friend
Do you provide a warrant? If yes, could you tell me how long and on what terms? #1 (permalink) Tue Nov 24, 2009 13:24 pm   Do you provide a warrant? If yes, could you tell me how long and on what terms?

Hello,

I would like to ask you one question. I have written a letter and there is a small extract: ''..Do you provide a warrant? If yes, could you tell me how long and on what terms?'' Can I use a phrase If yes in this sentence? I am asking because my teacher did not like this. Thank you for attention.
Greta_
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Do you provide a warrant? If yes, could you tell me how long and on what term #2 (permalink) Tue Nov 24, 2009 13:54 pm   Do you provide a warrant? If yes, could you tell me how long and on what term

Greta, good afternoon.

I would think "if so" would be more fitting.

Kitos.

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Do you provide a warrant? If yes, could you tell me how long and on what terms? #3 (permalink) Tue Nov 24, 2009 17:24 pm   Do you provide a warrant? If yes, could you tell me how long and on what terms?

Oh, I should have thought about it. Thank you very much, Kitos.

Greta
Greta_
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Do you provide a warrant? If yes, could you tell me how long and on what terms? #4 (permalink) Tue Nov 24, 2009 20:32 pm   Do you provide a warrant? If yes, could you tell me how long and on what terms?

hello
I would like to make new friends from 4 corner of the world
Teymur

ironically vs inevitably | What are sinuses?
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
What does skiing mean?For vs. throughMaster (M.A), or masters?what is the meaning of hook up?Is this reflexive or intensive? How?What is the difference of far and remote?How to speak English?Help me to choose between make and dowhat are the qualities of a business plan?why not "make" instead of "made"?I think it should be: Do you like Microsoft or Macintossh computers?Why used 'dreamed' instead of 'have dreamed'Definition of altar