Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to misplace; to be deprived of; to be defeated; to fail; opposite of to win
originate
forward
lose
shop
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

how to write a formal letter when taking over new duity/post

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
I have got my seat reserved. vs I have to get my seat reserved. | Move or Moving?
listening exercisestell a friend
how to write a formal letter when taking over new duity/post #1 (permalink) Sat Dec 05, 2009 15:16 pm   how to write a formal letter when taking over new duity/post

Dear All,

Can any one help me to write a formal letter rgading below:

next week i am going to assign my duties in our site office as per HR request(Currently i am working in main office) i want to reply to HR e-mail that sould be contain "taking over my new duties & need to thank for main office director/staff"

also i am bit confution about following pharases

which sentense is correct

i will be assigning my duties in site office from next monday
i will assign my duties in site office from next monday

thanks
regards
san
Sanjeepan

how to write a formal letter when taking over new duity/post #2 (permalink) Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:48 am   how to write a formal letter when taking over new duity/post

What do you mean by 'assign'? Give your old duties to someone else?

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
how to write a formal letter when taking over new duity/post #3 (permalink) Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:28 am   how to write a formal letter when taking over new duity/post

"Assign"i mean taking over new responsibilities in new office, i think the sentence should be i will be attending.......

my old duties....mange data & douments in a construction company , coordinate with contractors & clients,reporting to management about submission status...
Sanjeepan

how to write a formal letter when taking over new duity/post #4 (permalink) Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:39 am   how to write a formal letter when taking over new duity/post

I will be assuming my duties in the site office next Monday.

I have got my seat reserved. vs I have to get my seat reserved. | Move or Moving?
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Bought some sunglassesDo you not or You do not?The position of adverbs when there are two or more aux verbs.Sentence: I'm asking for nothing better than for you to pass your upcoming FrenchSentence: Price instability and financial crises have been a reality for many...But or When?Could versus Can, Would versus Willwhat's up?phrase: take care offunction as noun: to-infinitive vs. gerundThat's more like it!'s questions (This is the boy's and the girl's mother.)rational vs. reasonable