shiny; clear minded
egregious
cogent
civil
lucid

You are planning to study abroad. What do you think you will like and dislike abo

Reading and editing your essays. | Writing in IELTS
You are planning to study abroad. What do you think you will like and dislike abo #1 (permalink) Tue Dec 08, 2009 19:55 pm   You are planning to study abroad. What do you think you will like and dislike abo

You are planning to study abroad. What do you think you will like and dislike about this experience? Use specific details to support your answer.

Everything has its pros and cons. I am sure that when I study abroad there will be more things that I can like rather than dislike. Meeting new friends, traveling to marvellous places will be enjoyable experience for me. However, preparing food every day on my own, would not be desirable thing for any student including me.

First of all, meeting new friends will be an advantage for me when I study abroad. I am curious about foreign students’ characteristics, cultures even about their languages. It would not only let me expand my outlook, but also learn new languages. So I can improve my English among native speakers. I am sure that it would be very preferable point of this experience.

Another point to be liked is that I will have a chance to visit places that I have ever dreamt. Seeing different environment by traveling would rejoice me. In fact, I have a friend who studies in Germany told me about his visits to France, Spain during vacations. According to this experience I can say that students are also able to visit other countries during vacations when they study abroad. It would be indispensable chance for me to ‘combine a visit with business’.

No doubt, there will also be things that I can dislike such as preparing food every day or doing shopping and so on. I am not a professional cook, so that’s implementing these activities would take more time from me than reading. That’s why, most likely, I would prefer to eat outside the home. What is more, being obliged to study every hour also would be stressful to me during initial stages. However I believe that human can cope with all the tribulations with time.

To sum up, most students including me want to study abroad. So difficulties are not haphazard if we want to reach this goal. One way or another, there will be sufficient points to enjoy such as meeting new friends or new atmosphere, traveling more and etc. I believe that these enjoyable points would overshadow disliked ones.

AYNUR

please KITOS CHECK THIS ONE ;)

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture by a professor of Sociobiology
Kleopatra

You are planning to study abroad. What do you think you will like and dislike #2 (permalink) Wed Dec 09, 2009 16:40 pm   You are planning to study abroad. What do you think you will like and dislike

Everything has its pros and cons. I am sure that when I study abroad there will be more things that I can like rather than dislike. Meeting new friends, travelLing to marvellous places will be AN enjoyable experience for me. However, preparing food every day on my own, would not be A desirable thing for any student, including me.

First of all, meeting new friends will be an advantage for me when I study abroad.
I am FOREVER curious about foreign students’ characteristics, cultures, even about their languages.
It would not only let me expand my outlook, but also HELP ME TO learn new languages, so THAT I can improve my English among native speakers. I am sure that it would be Avery preferable point of this experience.

Another point to be APPRECIATED is that I will have a chance to visit places that I have ONLY ever dreamt OF EARLIER. EXPERIENCING different environmentS by travelLing would MAKE me SO HAPPY, in fact I have a friend who studies in Germany AND HE told me about his visits to France AND Spain during vacations.
According to this experience I can say that students are also able to visit other countries during vacations when they study abroad. It would be AN indispensable OPPORTUNITY for me to ‘combine a visit with business’.

No doubt, there will also be things that I can dislike such as preparing food every day, or doing shopping and so on. I am not a professional cook, so that implementing these activities would take more time from me than reading. That’s why, most likely, I would prefer to eat outside OF home. What is more, being obliged to study every hour also would be stressful to me during THE initial stages. However I believe that humanS can cope with all the tribulations GIVEN time.

To sum up, most students, including me, want to study abroad. So difficulties are not TO BE SEEN AS an hazard if we want to reach this goal. One way or another, there will be MANY points to enjoy, such as meeting new friends or A new atmosphere, traveling more and MEETING PEOPLE OF OTHER NATIONALITIES. I believe that these enjoyable points would overshadow THE DISAGREEABLE ones.

AYNUR

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the delay. Quite a good essay. Well done.
_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
It is more important to work at a job that you enjoy than it is to earn a lot ofTOEFL® essay: Some young adults want independence from their parentsThere are times when lying is acceptable.TOEFL® essay: You have enough money to purchase either a house or a businessTOEFL® essay: Is there more need for land to be left in its natural conditionMost experiences in our lives that seemed difficult at the time become...TOEFL® essay: Some students prefer to study alone.TOEFL® essay: Some people believe that students should be given one long vacationIn some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students.Some people believe that students should be given one long vacation each year...If you can change one important thing in your country or your city, what will youWhen people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with...TOEFL® essay: In general people are living longer now. Discuss the causes of...