ordinary; skilled; close; intimate; well-known
frisky
similar
familiar
ambiguous

Wanted: English trainer in Neubrandenburg, February 2010

ESL Forum | English Team Trainers
English trainer wanted: Cologne, January 4 through 22, 2010 | Ferienwohnung in Mönchengladbach gesucht!
Wanted: English trainer in Neubrandenburg, February 2010 #1 (permalink) Wed Dec 09, 2009 16:37 pm   Wanted: English trainer in Neubrandenburg, February 2010

We are looking for English trainers for the following course.

Location: Neubrandenburg, Germany
Dates: February 1 through February 26, 2010 (four weeks)
Times: 8:00 until 4 pm every day, 9 lessons per 45 minutes from Monday through Friday

Purpose: teaching basic business English to beginners/intermediate students
Pay rate: negotiable

The level of the group is between A1/A2 and B1.

For more information, please contact me here on the forum.

Many thanks,

TOEIC listening, photographs: Sailing

NB Feb #2 (permalink) Fri Dec 18, 2009 13:06 pm   NB Feb

I would like to do the first one. Is this date confirmed?
RimcMullen

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Wanted: English trainer in Neubrandenburg, February 2010 #3 (permalink) Mon Dec 28, 2009 18:15 pm   Wanted: English trainer in Neubrandenburg, February 2010

Hi Richard,

Yes the dates are confirmed and if you like you can do all three weeks (February 1 through February 26). Please let me know what you think.

TOEIC listening, question-response: Did you attend the training seminar?

Wanted: English trainer in Neubrandenburg, February 2010 #4 (permalink) Tue Dec 29, 2009 16:51 pm   Wanted: English trainer in Neubrandenburg, February 2010

Hi Torsten. Yes I'd love to. Please confirm me for those.
RimcMullen

Wanted: English trainer in Neubrandenburg, February 2010 #5 (permalink) Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:00 am   Wanted: English trainer in Neubrandenburg, February 2010

Hi Richard, the four weeks in February have been confirmed. Please accept the Gmail invites. Many thanks, Torsten

TOEIC listening, question-response: How did you get to work today?

Wanted: English trainer in Neubrandenburg, February 2010 #6 (permalink) Mon Jan 04, 2010 13:30 pm   Wanted: English trainer in Neubrandenburg, February 2010

Great. Many thanks. I will do that now.
RimcMullen

NB Feb #7 (permalink) Tue Jan 12, 2010 22:06 pm   NB Feb

Hi Richard - I am looking for english trainers in Neubrandenburg for in-house company training. Would you be interested/available for that by any chance ?
The course is likely to start in March.
Jenny Sue

Wanted: English trainer in Neubrandenburg, February 2010 #8 (permalink) Tue Jan 12, 2010 23:44 pm   Wanted: English trainer in Neubrandenburg, February 2010

Yes. Do you know which day in March and for how long?
RimcMullen

Neubrandenburg #9 (permalink) Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:41 am   Neubrandenburg

Hi Richard,

It will be a longer assignment - I don't have the exact dates yet.
It would be great if you could contact our head office in Bremen for more details: Our website is www.language-associates.de

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Jenny
Jenny Sue

English Teaching in Neubrandenburg February 2010 #10 (permalink) Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:17 am   English Teaching in Neubrandenburg February 2010

Hello Everyone,

I would like to say that my teaching with WBS in Neubrandenburg has turned out to be a very pleasureable experience. I like the fact that the students and the people in the city are very nice and friendly and that I am able to be here as a stranger and feel at home. I love the fact that I have very motivated students, which is not always the case. I hope to be able to teach here (at least in Neubrandenburg in the future). The feeling is so nice and I have met such wonderful people that I would like to rent a small apartment here and make this my homebase for further work around Germany. I would like to thank Torsten for giving me this opportunity. These last two weeks here with these people have enriched my life greatly and shown me a little bit more of what my personal purpose in life is. I hope that my students see this motivation in me. And that it gives them the patience to continue.

Thank you,
Keith Whitson.

RimcMullen

Wanted: English trainer in Neubrandenburg, February 2010 #11 (permalink) Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:54 am   Wanted: English trainer in Neubrandenburg, February 2010

Hi Keith,

Thank you very much for posting your photo, it's great to finally see your face! At some point you might want to register your own forum member account so Richard won't get confused ;-)

More soon,
PS: Was this photo taken in Neubrandenburg?

TOEIC short conversations: Two business people meet at a conference

Account #12 (permalink) Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:19 pm   Account

I have one i just need to sign in.
RimcMullen

ESL Forum | English Team Trainers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
ESL Job in Essen: August 2 through August 27, 2010Looking for a job in or around BOCHUM, GERMANY in OCTOBER.English trainer wanted: Halle, June 14 through June 25ESL Trainers wanted: TOEIC® Prep course Nordhausen, April 26 through June 2Wanted: English trainer in Neubrandenburg, April 12 to 16Preiswerte Unterkunft in Nordhausen/Harz gesuchtEnglish Trainer wanted: Havelberg, March 15 through March 26, 10, full timeEnglish trainers wanted: Havelberg June/July 2010 (evening course)English trainers wanted: Havelberg August/September 2010 (evening course)English Trainer wanted: Havelberg, February 1 through February 12, 10, full timeEnglish trainers wanted: permanent position in CologneEnglish Trainer wanted: Refresher in Mönchengladbach, February 22 through March 1Eilenburg Marketing group