payment for services; repayment
entreat
reprisal
adversity
compensation

an important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the world

Why do you think some people are attracted to dangerous sports or other dangerous | Some people think that human needs for farmlan...
an important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the world #1 (permalink) Wed Dec 16, 2009 19:10 pm   an important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the world

What is a very important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the world today? Choose one skill and use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

From a psychological point of view, a tendency to learn new skills is an intrinsic characteristic of human kind. According to a survey conducted by the “Psychology Reviews” journal, there is a 70% lesser possibility for people trying to learn a new skill to get Alzheimer in comparison with others. I firmly believe that one can benefit from learning a new language in a variety of issues.

I do not hesitate to say that learning a new language helps people build up confidence. Not to forget, from a psychological point of view these people are more confident and straightforward. Needless to say, this skill is a basic requirement for pursuing both an education and a career due to the fact that all people need it in order to obtain an admission from a university or company.

On the one hand learning a language is quite challenging but on the other hand it will certainly give a person perspective. I am of the belief that not only it will change our outlook on life but also is enjoyable when a person is able to communicate with foreigners. In addition, they will enjoy it due to the fact that they can get themselves across in another language.

It is unjustifiable to say that learning new language is just useful for communication. The chief reason is that through learning language an individual is able to come into contact with other skills. To illustrate my point I need to remind you of computer which is far much easier to comprehend for people learned English.
Having considered this matter from different angles, one is left with no other choice than to think that learning another language in unavoidable these days. Not to mention, not only is beneficial for communication but also for one’s personality and prosperity as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I will be glad if you please edit my essay.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Social History
Manbahs1

an important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the wor #2 (permalink) Wed Dec 16, 2009 19:36 pm   an important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the wor

"To illustrate my point I need to remind you of computer which is far much easier to comprehend for people learned English." (??????????????????????)

Not a bad essay, but spoiled be this strange sentence.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemRead these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
TOEFL® essay: Teacher should be paid equal to their abilityTOEFL® essay: Before making a decision, it is important to find out if the decisiSome people think that teachers and education professionals should make all of thIt has been said, "Not everything that is learned is contained in books"Which is better to travel outside or to stay in the same country?Nowadays food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way...Do you agree or disagree that progress is always good?TOEFL® essay: Schools should ask students to evaluate their teachers.TOEFL® essay: Teachers should encourage their students to question everything.People attend the college or university for many different reasonsSome people prefer to finish a project completely before starting another.Radio is being placed by TV and InternetObesity essay: The number of obese people is significantly increasing.