origin; starting point
source
logo
dealer
leather

What is the difference between so, too, very?

Usage of "so", "very" and "too" working as adverbs. | Sentense: Feedback is important to provide continuous evaluation of outcomes...
What is the difference between so, too, very? #1 (permalink) Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:58 am   What is the difference between so, too, very?

hi

what is the difference between so,too,very ?

thank you

Hatim
Hatim

Need some help #2 (permalink) Fri Oct 28, 2005 15:05 pm   Need some help

.
A big question. Study and practice will perfect their uses for you. Here is a beginning:

So is usually accompanied by at: She is so heavy that she broke the scales.

Very = extremely but manageable: She is very heavy.

Too = excessively extreme and unmanageable: She is too heavy to ride a scooter.
.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
What is the difference between so, too, very? #3 (permalink) Fri Dec 19, 2008 16:39 pm   What is the difference between so, too, very?

thank Mister. This was helpful
Sara Simo

simple present usagesubjunctive: Not to be late or not be late.Just Nerves: All part of the cool Turkey experience...Usage of "As a speaker"Meaning of "showdown time"He hasn't cleaned that room of his in a monthEnglish grammar puzzlewhen there is 's'Single or plural? Apple vs applesLit and Lightedrelative pronoun when the antecedent is an animal"put up for order" or "put up for orders"?use of in and into