to prepare a financial plan; to make financial arrangements
substantiate
budget
aim
initiate

Let me know! 'what you think about' or 'what do you think about'

Error: No less remarkable than the invention of nuclear power...? | "yours obediently" vs "your, s obediently"
Let me know! 'what you think about' or 'what do you think about' #1 (permalink) Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:53 am   Let me know! 'what you think about' or 'what do you think about'

The question is :

Let me know what you think about

Or let me know what do you think about.

_________________
We are always looking for a miracle but the things we are used to seeing are more miraculous than those we are looking for.
Jamilion

let me know! #2 (permalink) Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:08 am   let me know!

Good morning Jam, I would choose to use the first of your sentences, although the second has little little difference in meaning..

If you were asking for this persons personal thoughts on the matter, then you could emphasise, "What YOU think about this."
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
let me know! #3 (permalink) Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:44 am   let me know!

Jamilion, your punctuation is incomplete, and we lack context. You should use one of the following options:
1. - Let me know what you think about x. (You need a prepositional object here.)
2. - Let me know what you are thinking about.
3. - Let me know: what do you think about x?
4. - Let me know: what are you thinking about?

1 and 2 are indirect questions; 3 and 4 are direct questions.
Cerberus™

Let me know! 'what you think about' or 'what do you think about' #4 (permalink) Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:59 am   Let me know! 'what you think about' or 'what do you think about'

Hi Jamilion,

Please read this and change the title of this thread: What is a meaningful message title and why is it important?

TOEIC listening, question-response: Did you catch that reporter's first name?

Let me know! 'what you think about' or 'what do you think about' #5 (permalink) Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:06 am   Let me know! 'what you think about' or 'what do you think about'

Kitosdad, Cerberus.. I'm very thankfull
_________________
Jamilion

two past tensethe meaning of "Steven liked the company of others"Are the sentences constructed grammatically in formal writing too?"This is simply not true" vs "This simply is not true"hello we have to find errors in english sentences but I just can't find them!Its waves ever lapping your shores?"That"?Mail: Order status and delivery schedule of Bathtubs in 2010"in which" and "by which" and "where"being flip?Comma = while?Why is this video so funny for native speakers?public transit vs. public transport