consolation; commiseration
condolence
compunction
grimace
allure

The saying "If at first you do not succeed, try, try again"

Some students enjoy taking distance-learning courses on the computer or by televi | Sometimes international students choose American roommates. Others choose roommat
The saying "If at first you do not succeed, try, try again" #1 (permalink) Mon Jan 04, 2010 22:19 pm   The saying "If at first you do not succeed, try, try again"

Definitely, I can agree the saying that “If at first you do not succeed, try, try again”.
In my point of view no body born with intelligence we will learn things by experience.
All of us have some different goals in our life. These goals are vary from person to person depending on their surroundings. So we should put some effort to achieve our goals; sometime we should face lot of difficulties to achieve our dreams. We need patience, encouragement and self motivation.

I personally feel that patience plays major role in the achieving goals. Most of the people have high dreams but they will not try to make them true. Some people attempt to make them real but they will not succeed. Only few people try again and again to make their dreams and goals to be true. For instance one of my friends aims becoming a doctor. I know her well, she is very intelligent student. She can not afford the doctor course because of the financial problems. So that is the reason she appeared for the medicine entrance test but she did not get free seat. But she did not give up; she appeared for the exam again this time also not succeeded. She made her dream true at her third attempt. Because her patience she succeeded; now she is one of the famous doctors in India.

In my opinion, self motivation and encouragement significant too. The person who is willing to take pain he will definitely gain something in his future. Otherwise no pains and no gains. If we are enough self motivated then also sometime we get depression. That time we need some people to encourage in our lives. For example in the englishtest.net website Mr. Kitos encouraging lot of students by editing their essays. I really appreciate his great work, because he is helping to many students by spending his valuable time. His suggestions, encouragement and support I can not describe in words.

In conclusion, do not give up your trails until your goals should be true.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students (1)
Radhichaitu

The saying "If at first you do not succeed, try, try again" #2 (permalink) Mon Jan 04, 2010 22:21 pm   The saying "If at first you do not succeed, try, try again"

Hi Kitosdad
You are not checking my essays.
I will post my essays until you will reply me.
Radhichaitu

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemLearn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The saying, “If at fir #3 (permalink) Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:20 am   Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The saying, “If at fir

Definitely, I can agree the saying that “If at first you do not succeed, "try, try, and try again.

FROM my point of view (nobody) born with intelligence will learn ANYTHING WITHOUT experience.
EVERYONE HAS different goals in life. These goals vary from person to person depending on their surroundings.
So we should put some effort INto achieve our goals; sometimeS we WILL face lotS of difficulties IN ACHIEVING our dreams. We need patience, encouragement and self motivation.

I personally feel that patience plays A major role in achieving goals. Most of the people have high dreams but they will not try to make them COME true. Some people attempt to make them real but they will not succeed.

VERY few people try again and again to make their dreams and goals COME true.
For instance, one of my friends aimED TO becomE a doctor. I know her well, she is A very intelligent student. She COULD NOT afford the doctor course because of HER financial SITUATION. That is the reason she appeared for the medicAL entrance test, but she did not get A free seat. But she did not give up; she appeared for the exam again, this time SHE AGAIN FAILED TO succeeded.
She made her dream true at her third attempt. Because OF her patience she succeeded; now she is one of the MOST famous doctors in India.

In my opinion, self motivation and encouragement ARE significant too. The person who is willing to MAKE SUPREME EFFORTS will definitely gain something in his future. Otherwise, no pain, no gain.

If we are self motivated then sometime we will BECOME depressED. THIS IS THE time we need some people to encourage US.
For example in the Englishtest.net website Mr. Kitos encouragES lotS of students by editing their essays. I really appreciate his great work, because he is helping SO many students by DONATING his valuable time. His suggestions, encouragement and support ARE HELPFUL AND I APPRECIATE THEM.

In conclusion, do not give up your GOALS until YOU ACHIEVE THEM.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rad, your objectives are attainable, but you have a long road ahead of you. Do not give up.

_________________

The saying "If at first you do not succeed, try, try again" #4 (permalink) Tue Jan 05, 2010 17:23 pm   The saying "If at first you do not succeed, try, try again"

Thanks for your encouragement Kitos
I will not give up.
Radhichaitu

Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship.The best teacher is one who is very knowledgeableParents are the best teacher.Parents are the best teacher.The post-war returnSome people want to attend a small college. Other people think that it is betterSchools should ask students to evaluate their teachers?Toefl® Essay: Teachers should encourage their students to question everythingWhat change would make your hometown more appealing to people your age?Music and noiseWhich is better to save or to spend money?In 20 years, we will be living in a better world. Progress is something that...long or short vacation