very important; decisive; essential; difficult; essential
authentic
crucial
noisome
cantankerous

People are never satisfied with what they have; they always want something more

Some people say that advertising encourages us to buy things we really do not nee | Everybody has dreams about college. People have their own preferences to go...
People are never satisfied with what they have; they always want something more #1 (permalink) Wed Jan 13, 2010 21:16 pm   People are never satisfied with what they have; they always want something more

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People are never satisfied with what they have; they always want something more or something different. Use specific reasons to support your answer

Though people feel great when they get success in their life but they are never being satisfied what they achieved. Acquire satisfaction in life never occurs. I strongly agree that people are never satisfied with what they have. They always want something more or something different. My opinion has several reasons.

First, the desires have no end. They are typically endless flow. When a person remains his childhood, he always have craving for toys, new clothes and new bicycle. These desires also grow up as the children grow up. For instance, if somebody has a good job, he wants promotion. If somebody is a rich fellow, he wants to be millionaire. Therefore, you can say that desires don't die until the person alive.

Furthermore, the life is becoming so competitive and challenging these days. If somebody gets satisfied whatever he or she has, his or her progress will be stopped there. For example, in terms of career, everybody has to fight and earn it. Today's world is so dynamic. No place for satisfied person. So, you will have to run in the race of life.

Finally, you can never achieve perfection. If you would like to be perfect, you always have to work upon it because there is no definition for perfection. So, satisfaction is required but hard to get it.

Concluding my thoughts, I can definitely say that nobody in this world is satisfied. The reasons behind it are endless desire, competitive era and hope for perfection.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Physics
Bds

Damage of the environmentHow do we decide on the level of risk that we take voluntarily?TOEFLŪ essay: Technology help people to learn more and quickly. Agree or disagree.Newpapers have huge influence in ppl's opinions, why? Do u think it's positive...Where I can get books to prepare for TOEFLŪ listening section?TOEFLŪ: What type of reading do you enjoy most?GLORIDAE. -- Do people always want more than they have?How to be qualifiedDo people always want more than they have?How to give the best outline for our TOEFLŪ essay!Never judge a person by external appearanceShould parents allow their children to make decisions or notTOEFLŪ scores: Which section matters the most?