to place between other things; to throw into the center of
cure
circle
interject
jeopardize

How to properly use the verb bring and take?

Please amend (SMS sender, id 51) | It defeats
How to properly use the verb bring and take? #1 (permalink) Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:11 am   How to properly use the verb bring and take?

Good morning to all!

I would like to seek your professional expertise about this topic "the uses of bring and take." I hope you could give me a definite and comprehensive meaning and usage of the verbs, bring and take.

Jorgedon

How to properly use the verb bring and take? #2 (permalink) Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:49 am   How to properly use the verb bring and take?

You bring things toward...you take things away
_________________
There's no such thing as an exception to the rule...

My blog: http://calleteach.wordpress.com
OxfordBlues

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
how to properly use the verb bring and take? #3 (permalink) Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:02 pm   how to properly use the verb bring and take?

You take your children to school.

You bring your children home from school.
_________________

How to properly use the verb bring and take? #4 (permalink) Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:46 pm   How to properly use the verb bring and take?

Can I bring my daughter to the party?

Can you take this bag, please?
_________________
Hoadong
Hoadong

How to properly use the verb bring and take? #5 (permalink) Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:49 am   How to properly use the verb bring and take?

Thanks everyone for your answers, anyway though I know many are confused about the use of the verbs, "bring" and "take" I believe its proper usage depends on the way the message is conveyed.
Jorgedon

response array (id 238)limit gateway access (id 227)Wish+past simple or present simple!Please help me check if there are any errors for this compo. Thanks!HTTP interface (id 218)past simple vs past perfectShould I drop the which in this sentence?The word I failled to find in the dictionarywhat a hope!linking verb + adj or adverb of placeCorrect use of plural possessive rulesMass messaging requests (id 75)Please amend (single SMS mode, id 72)