different; varied
judicious
cumbrous
diverse
notorious

Childhood is the happiest time of our life

A person you know is planning to move to your town or city. | A Good teacher sets challenging tasks for students
Childhood is the happiest time of our life #1 (permalink) Fri Jan 29, 2010 18:55 pm   Childhood is the happiest time of our life

Every stage of our life is valuable for us. Some people believe that childhood is the best time in a human life while others appreciate all periods of our life. However I also think that childhood is an unforgettable time in our life. We begin acquiring our formal education during childhood and spend all the time near our parents. Additionally, people are carefree in childhood.

First of all, we begin our formal education in childhood that defines our later life. We learn the rudimentary requirement for studying such as reading, writing and working with numbers. What is more, we learn more effective and properly during childhood because children are capable of learning more material efficiently than adults. Their better memory helps them to keep learnt material on their mind for a long time. So, it is the fact that we even remember most knowledge acquired in childhood. I am sure it is a very preferable acquirement in childhood that makes us happy even in later life.

Secondly, we spend our time mostly with our parents in childhood than in later life. They take care of us every minute and devote themselves to us. I am sure that there is nothing that can have more value for a human than that. If we are ill we have a person to look after us, to give a piece of advice if we have a fight with our friends, in the long run there is a person to turn to in any time. However we may not these chances in our later life. It is a life and one day they can pass away even though sometimes these occasions happen without warn us. So, we can enjoy life with our parents that would be a great memory in our minds.

Last, but far from least, we are carefree in childhood. We are only responsible for eating until sating and sleeping in time. Generally we spend time playing games around our peers without being answerable for any problems. We do not perceive world totally, the world is consist of our parents and peers for us in that period of life. We savor everything during this stage of our life although we are not aware of our happiness in that time.

Consequently, every stage is wonderful in our life but unfortunately we can not estimate things on time or before losing it like childhood. When we lose juvenile we regret for that as well as childhood. That’s why childhood is one of the great times of our life in which we can get the onset of our formal education, can enjoy life around our parents and can be away from all the emerging problems.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why has the student been taking statistics?
Kleopatra

Childhood is the happiest time of our life #2 (permalink) Fri Jan 29, 2010 18:59 pm   Childhood is the happiest time of our life

evaluation out of 15 plzz ,

i am getting to be so excited day by day , exam is coming in a week. I would not imagine that i can be so excited on the eve of the exam.
i have only 7days. Honestly i do not know how to allay myself .
Kleopatra

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemThis newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Childhood is the happiest time of our life #3 (permalink) Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:37 am   Childhood is the happiest time of our life

plzz check my essay.
Kleopatra

Childhood is the happiest time of our life #4 (permalink) Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:38 pm   Childhood is the happiest time of our life

Every stage of our life is valuable for us.
Some people believe that childhood is the best time in a human life, while others appreciate all periods of our life.
However, I also think that childhood is an unforgettable time in our life.
We begin acquiring our formal education during childhood and spend all /the/OUR time /near/WITH/ our parents. Additionally, people are carefree in childhood.

First of all, we begin our formal education in childhood AND /that/THIS/ defines our later life.
We learn the rudimentary requirementS for studying, such as reading, writing and working with numbers.
What is more, we learn more effectiveLY and /properly/EFFICIENTLY/ during childhood THAN ADULTS, because children are MORE /capable of/RECEPTIVE TO/ learning.
/Their/OUR/ /better memory/MEMORIES ARE BETTER, AND THIS/ helps /them/US/ to keep learnt material /on/IN/ /their/OUR/ mindS for longER.

So, it is the fact that we /even/DO/ remember most OF THE knowledge acquired in childhood. I am sure it is a very preferable acquirement in childhood that makes us happy even in later life.

Secondly, we spend our time mostly with our parents in childhood than in later life. They take care of us every minute and devote themselves to us. I am sure that there is nothing that can have more value for a human than that. If we are ill we have a person to look after us, AND to give US a piece of advice if we have a fight with our friends. In the long run there is a person THAT WA CAN turn to /in/AT/ any time. However we may not HAVE these chances in our later life. /It is/THEY, LIKE US, ARE/a life and one day they can pass away, even though sometimes these occasions happen without warnING.
So, we /can/SHOULD/ enjoy THE KIND OF life with our parents that would be a great memory in our minds.

Last, but far from least, we are carefree in childhood. We are only responsible for eating until sating SATISFIED and sleeping.
Generally we spend time playing games around our peers without being answerable for any problems.
We do not perceive THE world totally. /the/OUR world /is consist/CONSISTS ONLY/ of our parents and peers /for/TO/ us in that period of OUR life. We savor everything during this stage of our life, although we are not aware of our happiness /in/AT/ that time.

Consequently, every stage in our life is wonderful, but unfortunately we (cannot) <ßestimate things on time or before losing it like childhood>???.

When we /lose juvenile/CEASE TO BE JUVENILES/ we regret for that as well as childhood.
That’s why childhood is one of the greatEST times of our life in which we can get the onset of our formal education, can enjoy life around our parents, and can be /away/FREE/ from all OF the emerging problems.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kleo, I found this a very difficult essay to edit. You have a very good vocabulary, but still you fail to use it. 9/15

_________________

The best jobs are the ones that pay a lot of moneyTOEFL® integrated task: Group workPlaying games teaches us about lifeTOEFL® integrated writing task: Running a businessSome high schools require all students to wear school uniformsTOEFL® essay. Choose one of the following transportation vehicles...Some countries, tenagers have jobs while they are still students.Can anyone improve my TOEFL® speaking and writing section?ESL TestA new HolidaySoon people who cannot work with computers will be disadvantaged.TOEFL® ESSAY. Should government spend more money on...Most common errors for TOEFL® Speaking (free Youtube tutorial)