misprint; typo; printing error
anthology
allure
grimace
erratum

Is there anyone who will take TOEFLŪ test on the 13th february?

TOEFLŪ essay: People attend college or university for many different reasons... | Did anyone take the toeflŪ on the 30th of January?
Is there anyone who will take TOEFL test on the 13th february? #1 (permalink) Tue Feb 02, 2010 23:36 pm   Is there anyone who will take TOEFL test on the 13th february?

Is there anyone who will take TOEFLŪ test on the 13th february ???? please..

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a university student and a professor in the professor's office
Rubabi

Is there anyone who will take TOEFL test on the 13th february? #2 (permalink) Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:55 am   Is there anyone who will take TOEFL test on the 13th february?

well im taking TOELF IBT on 13th of february if it helps you) Why?
Rpd

Location: Belarus

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHave you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Is there anyone who will take TOEFLŪ test on the 13th february? #3 (permalink) Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:11 am   Is there anyone who will take TOEFLŪ test on the 13th february?

What time are you taking it? I plan on taking it within two weeks but not sure I can find a center with an opening with this short time.
George76

Is there anyone who will take TOEFLŪ test on the 13th february? #4 (permalink) Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:15 am   Is there anyone who will take TOEFLŪ test on the 13th february?

By the way, I though you took it on the 16th of last month. What happened?
George76

Is there anyone who will take TOEFL test on the 13th february? #5 (permalink) Wed Feb 03, 2010 20:30 pm   Is there anyone who will take TOEFL test on the 13th february?

i took but unforunetly . i didint get 80. so it was so bad. George if will you take it 13th febr. let me know please.???
Rubabi

Is there anyone who will take TOEFL test on the 13th february? #6 (permalink) Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:40 am   Is there anyone who will take TOEFL test on the 13th february?

anybody else please ....
Rubabi

Is there anyone who will take TOEFL test on the 13th february? #7 (permalink) Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:55 am   Is there anyone who will take TOEFL test on the 13th february?

I could not find a seat for the 13th, unfortunately.
George76

Is there anyone who will take TOEFL test on the 13th february? #8 (permalink) Thu Feb 04, 2010 23:58 pm   Is there anyone who will take TOEFL test on the 13th february?

anybody else?
Rubabi

Is there anyone who will take TOEFL test on the 13th february? #9 (permalink) Mon Feb 08, 2010 23:40 pm   Is there anyone who will take TOEFL test on the 13th february?

Yes, I am taking toefl on feb 13th....
Samg0454

Is there anyone who will take TOEFL test on the 13th february? #10 (permalink) Tue Feb 09, 2010 18:23 pm   Is there anyone who will take TOEFL test on the 13th february?

Rubabi, I'm taking toefl on 13th februray!by the way, how many points have you earned on your previous TOEFL?
Longmann

Location: Bulgaria

Is there anyone who will take TOEFL test on the 13th february? #11 (permalink) Tue Feb 09, 2010 21:39 pm   Is there anyone who will take TOEFL test on the 13th february?

Hi there
me too have a test on 13 feb.
Radhichaitu

Is there anyone who will take TOEFL test on the 13th february? #12 (permalink) Tue Feb 09, 2010 21:50 pm   Is there anyone who will take TOEFL test on the 13th february?

i sent you a message please look at it.
Rubabi

Is there anyone who will take TOEFL test on the 13th february? #13 (permalink) Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:49 am   Is there anyone who will take TOEFL test on the 13th february?

what are you asking for?
all of you may not be from the same country.
this kind of topic is meaningless.
I say what I can say.
Alive
_________________
K-I-S-S
------------------
Alive

Location: Hanoi, Vietnam

Is there anyone who will take TOEFL test on the 13th february? #14 (permalink) Sat Feb 13, 2010 21:47 pm   Is there anyone who will take TOEFL test on the 13th february?

hi guys can anyone write the exam questions that you can remember

many thanks
Emilly

TOEFLŪ ESSAY: When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing...Some people like to travel with a companion. Other people prefer to travel aloneTOEFLŪ essay - Some people prefer to work for a large company. Others prefer...'I had been waiting for over three hours'. Is waiting a gerund?a long vacation or short vacationsAbout the length of the TOEFLŪ examTOEFLŪ ESSAY: Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you...a high payed unsecured job or a secured low payed jobIs the ability to read and write more important today than in the past?A person's childhood years are the most important years of a person's life...Books and Experienceplease assess my essay on IELTS score assessmentTOEFLŪ scores (Should I be waiting on my points on my TOEFLŪ profile?)