to send away; to fire; to release; to free
skim
dismiss
induce
alleviate

Sentence formation

Every dog | the balloon goes up
Sentence formation #1 (permalink) Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:35 am   Sentence formation

Sir, my complete name is kapil dev singh......and I have a problem in sentence making..so would you provide me suitable help.....what will I have to do....please sir....
kapil

Sentence construction #2 (permalink) Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:32 am   Sentence construction

Hi Kapil,

My advice to you is to read as much as possible. There is a lot of material on this site in for example the newsletters and also stories in the section called ESL LESSONS.

_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Read; Write and Practice forming sentences #3 (permalink) Thu Mar 11, 2010 13:12 pm   Read; Write and Practice forming sentences

Hi Kapil,

Sentence formation is not as tough as you are thinking . You will find it difficult in the initial stages of learning English. There are a lot of resources available in the ESL forums and also there are couple of good blogs which tell about http://beidaenglish.com/tag/sentence-formation/
Nash2925

I just need to know if this sentence makes sense. #4 (permalink) Sun Nov 07, 2010 16:49 pm   I just need to know if this sentence makes sense.

If it's alright, I would feel better if I could orient with someone tonight.
Cammi

Every dog | the balloon goes up
Residual side effectsrephraselet down the barsforbids the bannsrevising of one sentence 2revising of one sentenceit bangs BanaghertackleHow do you like Nicktake into custodyWhat does the red 'it' refer to?breakout (adjective)carry the banner/ on the bum