a filter
incendiary
employer
percolator
guinea

Best Los Angeles Tutoring

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test
What is the average SATŪ score of native and international students? | Inquiry for SATŪ prep courses
Best Los Angeles Tutoring #1 (permalink) Sat Feb 06, 2010 20:22 pm   Best Los Angeles Tutoring

Hi all!

I am currently in 11th grade and am looking for a good SAT tutor. What is the best/affordable option out there? I'm looking for a small tutoring company that will give me Kaplan like service for bottom basement prices.

Please let me know!
Mtreidl

Also... #2 (permalink) Sat Feb 06, 2010 20:23 pm   Also...

Also, have tried Los Angeles Tutoring and they were great, but I was wondering if there was anything better.
Mtreidl

SAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 1002 free SAT Vocabulary TestsSAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise SAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportSAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential SAT vocabulary words you need to pass the SAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
Best Los Angeles Tutoring #3 (permalink) Thu Apr 29, 2010 13:22 pm   Best Los Angeles Tutoring

If you are looking for online resources as well, I would recommend practicethesat.com for their scheduled practice tests. Really good stuff and its free to use. Good luck
Carafernandes191

Best Los Angeles Tutoring #4 (permalink) Tue Jun 22, 2010 20:05 pm   Best Los Angeles Tutoring

Hi Mtreidl,

I used Princeton Review on the East Coast, and it didn't help me too much. It'll help improve your score, but you might have better luck with another company.
HarvardSammy

Location: New Jersey

Re: Best Los Angeles Tutoring #5 (permalink) Mon Jan 16, 2012 13:44 pm   Re: Best Los Angeles Tutoring

You can also check www.virtualtutorcenter.com. They are from Philadelphia and teach online and have very good teachers. I was a bit weak in some areas of Math but they really helped me with clearing all the basics and concepts.
their price is also reasonable from $20, plus they give discounts from time to time..hope this helps..Goodluck!!
Adi19

Create Math Quiz Online with ProProfs.com #6 (permalink) Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:37 am   Create Math Quiz Online with ProProfs.com

Proprofs is the #1 way to create math quizzes online. Simply click "Create Quiz" and fill in the rest with your quiz content.

For a tutorial, please watch the YouTube video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqMbaIz0ZbI
ProProfs

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
SATŪ Prep Vocab from any mobile phone2 Weeks left for SATŪ exam!PLEASE HELP ME CHECK AND RATE MY ESSAY! THANK YOU SO MUCHSATŪ ESSAYMemorize SATŪ Vocab! :Dsellsgis is a SCAMMER. Do NOT trade with himSATŪ Math QuestionSATŪ Vocab - 3 Words OF the Day:SATŪ score delayCan you score my SATŪ essay,pleaseCan you score my SATŪ essay,pleaseSATŪ question of the day vocabulary wordsHow study SatŪ math on phones?