identifiable; determinable; able to be distinguished
reliable
recognizable
intricate
flawless

'Who' is a relative pronoun and is used to begin relative clauses...

Statutes enacted by cities are called? | At the end of the day?
'Who' is a relative pronoun and is used to begin relative clauses... #1 (permalink) Sat Feb 13, 2010 18:34 pm   'Who' is a relative pronoun and is used to begin relative clauses...

ESL/EFL Test #175 "'Age' Terms", question 6

Can you believe that Carrie is 45-years-old? She doesn't look like she's in her .......... She looks like she's about 35-years-old.

(a) fifties
(b) twenties
(c) thirties
(d) forties

ESL/EFL Test #175 "'Age' Terms", answer 6

Can you believe that Carrie is 45-years-old? She doesn't look like she's in her forties. She looks like she's about 35-years-old.

Correct answer: (d) forties

_________________________

PLEASE SAY WHEN 'WHO" IS USED INSTEAD OF HE/SHE
Stupy

'Who' is a relative pronoun and is used to begin relative clauses... #2 (permalink) Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:57 am   'Who' is a relative pronoun and is used to begin relative clauses...

'Who' is a relative pronoun and is used to begin relative clauses-- that is one difference. Do you have a specific case in mind?
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
I came ... with fever and i need to go to the hospital.Keep up the good work!But to each to his own - I guess the second "to" is a typo.To be in the hen house"Coming to call"Is "coming on hard" the same with "coming on strong"?newborn vs toddlerpuppies vs cubsall the body parts can be a verb?When i breathe with my mouth and lungs i take air into my lungs and inhale...On the horizon vs under the horizon.Meaning of idiom 'in one's birthday suit'Why is the answer 'backs'? Is is the substitute for 'body'?