something unyielding; something hard; stone similar to diamond
adamant
employee
beverage
replay

what are the government people suppose to do?

Meaning of "once again" | How could you do this to me vs. Why could you do this to me?
what are the government people suppose to do? #1 (permalink) Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:11 am   what are the government people suppose to do?

ESL/EFL Test #255 "US Government Questions Test (4)", question 5

The government sector that manages the construction and maintenance of roads, highways, airports and railroads in the United States is the department of ..........

(a) interior
(b) transportation
(c) agriculture

ESL/EFL Test #255 "US Government Questions Test (4)", answer 5

The government sector that manages the construction and maintenance of roads, highways, airports and railroads in the United States is the department of transportation.

Correct answer: (b) transportation
_________________________

Vista
Vista

what are the government people suppose to do? #2 (permalink) Fri Feb 19, 2010 14:54 pm   what are the government people suppose to do?

About what?
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
what are the government people suppose to do? #3 (permalink) Fri Feb 19, 2010 15:30 pm   what are the government people suppose to do?

each minister manager his own profession.
_________________
Nothing's impossible! Never say never! They're what I've been following. Hope you to follow them too!
Vietanhpham_Winter

Location: No.Unknown Molao Residential area, Hadong District, Hanoi City, Vietnam

Usage of "the letter box made up"Why do vampire bats like human blood?"for everything he was worth""haul it off"Meaning of "Short and stout""draw a bead"What is a hard back version?withdrawal vs withrawalShe is really broke up about your cousin dyingMeaning of "all-you-can-eat buffet"coversing vs conversingCostume not cotumeWhat does 'get wired' mean?