Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

something unyielding; something hard; stone similar to diamond
adamant
employee
beverage
replay
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

what are the government people suppose to do?

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Meaning of "once again" | How could you do this to me vs. Why could you do this to me?
listening exercisestell a friend
what are the government people suppose to do? #1 (permalink) Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:11 am   what are the government people suppose to do?

English Language Proficiency Tests, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #255 "US Government Questions Test (4)", question 5

The government sector that manages the construction and maintenance of roads, highways, airports and railroads in the United States is the department of ..........

(a) interior
(b) transportation
(c) agriculture

English Language Proficiency Tests, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #255 "US Government Questions Test (4)", answer 5

The government sector that manages the construction and maintenance of roads, highways, airports and railroads in the United States is the department of transportation.

Correct answer: (b) transportation

what are the government people suppose to do?

Vista
Vista

what are the government people suppose to do? #2 (permalink) Fri Feb 19, 2010 14:54 pm   what are the government people suppose to do?

About what?

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
what are the government people suppose to do? #3 (permalink) Fri Feb 19, 2010 15:30 pm   what are the government people suppose to do?

each minister manager his own profession.

Location: No.Unknown Molao Residential area, Hadong District, Hanoi City, Vietnam

Meaning of "once again" | How could you do this to me vs. Why could you do this to me?
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Usage of "the letter box made up"Why do vampire bats like human blood?"for everything he was worth""haul it off"Meaning of "Short and stout""draw a bead"What is a hard back version?withdrawal vs withrawalShe is really broke up about your cousin dyingMeaning of "all-you-can-eat buffet"coversing vs conversingCostume not cotumeWhat does 'get wired' mean?