Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to take money from the bank; to retire; to remove
connote
treat
misunderstand
withdraw
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

withdrawal vs withrawal

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
She is really broke up about your cousin dying | Meaning of "all-you-can-eat buffet"
listening exercisestell a friend
withdrawal vs withrawal #1 (permalink) Fri Feb 19, 2010 14:40 pm   withdrawal vs withrawal

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #802 "Dialogue Practice: Going to the Bank", question 8

Teller: Yes, this particular card can be used as a Visa as well. Is there anything else I can help you with today? John: Yes. I'd also like to make a ......... from my checking account. Will you please give me $100?

(a) reduction
(b) elimination
(c) siphon
(d) withrawal

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #802 "Dialogue Practice: Going to the Bank", answer 8

Teller: Yes, this particular card can be used as a Visa as well. Is there anything else I can help you with today? John: Yes. I'd also like to make a withrawal from my checking account. Will you please give me $100?

Correct answer: (d) withrawal

Your answer was: incorrect
Teller: Yes, this particular card can be used as a Visa as well. Is there anything else I can help you with today? John: Yes. I'd also like to make a reduction from my checking account. Will you please give me $100?

withrawal what does it mean?

Murmel
Murmel

withdrawal vs withrawal #2 (permalink) Fri Feb 19, 2010 14:42 pm   withdrawal vs withrawal

Sorry, that is a typing mistake-- it should read 'withdrawal'. We'll fix it right away, thank you.

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
She is really broke up about your cousin dying | Meaning of "all-you-can-eat buffet"
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
"for everything he was worth""haul it off""draw a bead"What is a hard back version?How could you do this to me vs. Why could you do this to me?coversing vs conversingwhat are the government people suppose to do?Costume not cotumeWhat does 'get wired' mean?What is a toddler?I need some money!What does engage in horse play mean?"He must have got me to make five concessions"