to take money from the bank; to retire; to remove
connote
treat
misunderstand
withdraw

withdrawal vs withrawal

She is really broke up about your cousin dying | Meaning of "all-you-can-eat buffet"
withdrawal vs withrawal #1 (permalink) Fri Feb 19, 2010 14:40 pm   withdrawal vs withrawal

ESL/EFL Test #802 "Dialogue Practice: Going to the Bank", question 8

Teller: Yes, this particular card can be used as a Visa as well. Is there anything else I can help you with today? John: Yes. I'd also like to make a ......... from my checking account. Will you please give me $100?

(a) reduction
(b) elimination
(c) siphon
(d) withrawal

ESL/EFL Test #802 "Dialogue Practice: Going to the Bank", answer 8

Teller: Yes, this particular card can be used as a Visa as well. Is there anything else I can help you with today? John: Yes. I'd also like to make a withrawal from my checking account. Will you please give me $100?

Correct answer: (d) withrawal

Teller: Yes, this particular card can be used as a Visa as well. Is there anything else I can help you with today? John: Yes. I'd also like to make a reduction from my checking account. Will you please give me $100?
_________________________

withrawal what does it mean?

Murmel
Murmel

withdrawal vs withrawal #2 (permalink) Fri Feb 19, 2010 14:42 pm   withdrawal vs withrawal

Sorry, that is a typing mistake-- it should read 'withdrawal'. We'll fix it right away, thank you.
_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
"for everything he was worth""haul it off""draw a bead"What is a hard back version?How could you do this to me vs. Why could you do this to me?coversing vs conversingwhat are the government people suppose to do?Costume not cotumeWhat does 'get wired' mean?What is a toddler?I need some money!What does engage in horse play mean?"He must have got me to make five concessions"