to esteem; to cherish; to assess; to estimate
incline
discuss
target
value

How could you do this to me vs. Why could you do this to me?

what are the government people suppose to do? | "draw a bead"
How could you do this to me vs. Why could you do this to me? #1 (permalink) Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:22 am   How could you do this to me vs. Why could you do this to me?

ESL/EFL Test #174 "Where, Why, What, When and How (1)", question 10

Man: ......... could you do this to me?
Woman: I'm sorry. I have to think about the company and you aren't doing a good job. I have to let you go.

(a) Why
(b) When
(c) Where
(d) How

ESL/EFL Test #174 "Where, Why, What, When and How (1)", answer 10

Man: How could you do this to me?

Correct answer: (d) How

Man: Why could you do this to me?
_________________________

what is deferent between why and how
Stupy

How could you do this to me vs. Why could you do this to me? #2 (permalink) Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:32 am   How could you do this to me vs. Why could you do this to me?

'How could you...' is idiomatic-- it does not ask for a reason. It means 'I cannot believe that you...'.
_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Usage of "the letter box made up"Why do vampire bats like human blood?"for everything he was worth""haul it off"Meaning of "Short and stout"What is a hard back version?withdrawal vs withrawalShe is really broke up about your cousin dyingMeaning of "all-you-can-eat buffet"coversing vs conversingCostume not cotumeWhat does 'get wired' mean?Flock of birds?