flammable liquid mixture derived from petroleum (used as fuel, etc.)
periodical
agency
gasoline
dependent

Difference among alliances, mergers, acqusitions and consoloidations

Difference between a securitisation company and reconstruction company | What does in one fell swoop mean?
Difference among alliances, mergers, acqusitions and consoloidations #1 (permalink) Mon Feb 22, 2010 17:35 pm   Difference among alliances, mergers, acqusitions and consoloidations

ESL/EFL Test #455 "Converting Free Reserves", question 2

The Times has learnt that NTL, the US-listed $5.64 billion cable operator, has held talks with City financiers; it has been persuaded by UK bankers of the benefits of a ......... listing on the London exchange after its expected merger with Telewest.

(a) secondary
(b) subordinate
(c) subsequent
(d) subsidiary

ESL/EFL Test #455 "Converting Free Reserves", answer 2

The Times has learnt that NTL, the US-listed $5.64 billion cable operator, has held talks with City financiers; it has been persuaded by UK bankers of the benefits of a secondary listing on the London exchange after its expected merger with Telewest.

Correct answer: (a) secondary
_________________________

difference among alliances,mergers,acqusitionsand consoloidations

Bank Po
Bank Po

nevermindI here vs. I hear"in good stead"What is the meaning of bear comparison?"his pride was getting the best of him"two times now?Why it sounds very likely also?Can yoy explain me 'you guys' with other words?Usage of "the letter box made up"Why do vampire bats like human blood?Usage of the word "thru""for everything he was worth""haul it off"