ascent
angle
fear
ideal
climb

Have a pleasant day to everyone

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
My glorious introduction | CAE preparation
Have a pleasant day to everyone #1 (permalink) Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:47 am   Have a pleasant day to everyone

My name is ravichandar (R.a.VEE.i), let me address my problem and i would be happy if anyone comes forward to help out in providing good comments and suggestions. thanks...

I am not too good in writing, albeit working as a technical writer in a software company i have to write. You know the problem is if you ask me to write help manual or related to my subject i can write it. but at the same time i cannot write if you give me any general topics. I do not know why, may be lack of knowledge or lack of something else.

Please suggest me and pass your valuable comments also guide me how to overcome from this.

Thanks a lot with warm regards,
Ravichandar.[/b]
Ravichandar

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Hi to everyone! I'm from Turkey. I like this website...Hi there! everybody. I'm AzaharaHello everybody! My name is Kostya and I am from Israel...Old BUT New: My name is Azuz I'm form Saudi Arabia...A WARM WELCOME TO ALL NEW MEMBERS.Hello to everyone! This is Saurabh from India preparing for TOEFLŪ...I am a newboy, hello...Gameboy87 from Tamil Nadu, IndiaI'm a newbie to ESL ForumHello! I'm Lidia and I'm trying to improve my English...New ESL memberHello everybody, I'm Macken Lee from China.My name is Uqba Aftab Alam (student) from India...