Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

ascent
angle
fear
ideal
climb
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Have a pleasant day to everyone

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
My glorious introduction | CAE preparation
listening exercisestell a friend
Have a pleasant day to everyone #1 (permalink) Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:47 am   Have a pleasant day to everyone

My name is ravichandar (R.a.VEE.i), let me address my problem and i would be happy if anyone comes forward to help out in providing good comments and suggestions. thanks...

I am not too good in writing, albeit working as a technical writer in a software company i have to write. You know the problem is if you ask me to write help manual or related to my subject i can write it. but at the same time i cannot write if you give me any general topics. I do not know why, may be lack of knowledge or lack of something else.

Please suggest me and pass your valuable comments also guide me how to overcome from this.

Thanks a lot with warm regards,
Ravichandar.[/b]
Ravichandar

My glorious introduction | CAE preparation
ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Hi to everyone! I'm from Turkey. I like this website...Hi there! everybody. I'm AzaharaHello everybody! My name is Kostya and I am from Israel...Old BUT New: My name is Azuz I'm form Saudi Arabia...A WARM WELCOME TO ALL NEW MEMBERS.Hello to everyone! This is Saurabh from India preparing for TOEFLŪ...I am a newboy, hello...Gameboy87 from Tamil Nadu, IndiaI'm a newbie to ESL ForumHello! I'm Lidia and I'm trying to improve my English...New ESL memberHello everybody, I'm Macken Lee from China.My name is Uqba Aftab Alam (student) from India...