marketing; activities associated with selling a product or service
instance
sales
series
motivation

The sorts of support which the firm could give

Question tags | What does "entails of the details" mean?
The sorts of support which the firm could give #1 (permalink) Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:10 am   The sorts of support which the firm could give

When the firm is going to support the crew by money as well as moral stuffs ''I can't phrase that good''.

Is there any cool term I could use and would lead to the same meaning?

Thank you,
Puppet

The sorts of support which the firm could give #2 (permalink) Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:20 am   The sorts of support which the firm could give

What's wrong with 'financial support'? Non-native speakers should avoid 'cool' phrases-- they are usually a source of social trouble.
_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
The sorts of support which the firm could give #3 (permalink) Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:39 am   The sorts of support which the firm could give

We used to say cool all the time, Mister Micawber. My boss was native speaker.

I'm asking for the money and the 'like morals'.

How can I say that??? Like; We will be very supportive and will back you up financially and morally. Does that sound ok?

Or, .... if you can get me better phrase than mine.
Puppet

The sorts of support which the firm could give #4 (permalink) Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:02 am   The sorts of support which the firm could give

Your boss may sound cool using 'cool', but I'll wager you don't: that's the problem. As for your sentence, 'morally' is not quite right. You need to stick with the fixed phrase, 'moral support':

We will back you up. We'll give you financial and moral support.

_________________

The sorts of support which the firm could give #5 (permalink) Sun Mar 14, 2010 21:33 pm   The sorts of support which the firm could give

It's about my species, Mister Micawber.

Sound's cool he's using ''cool'' but you'll wager i'm the cool itself because of my species.

Being a ''cool girl'' that sounds ok. But I should'nt overact putting that word on my tongue ever or i'll turn a spotted yellowish humpbacked frog by one midnight and there .. I will never marry and I'm going to be the talk of the town. This way i can hear your tip better.

And thank you for correcting the phrase up there. It's very much use.

/ Adieu
Puppet

to bump smb. to death means to attack and hurt?What does postpone mean?Why are ants very strong?Out of date?Does the "order" mean the position for which the candidat is appling?What is the meaning by saying the team chemistry of the group?Meaning of "Time consuming"What does the "staffing efforts" mean?Why is it called as cellular telephone?Difference between 'I'll see if I can help' and 'I'll look if I can help'"Me either" usagenatural rights, moral rightsWhat does 'put off' mean?