against; opposed
step
counter
photo
ad

How do we read "Jane_101"?

Put my hand up | gave rise to competition?
How do we read "Jane_101"? #1 (permalink) Sat Mar 13, 2010 21:07 pm   How do we read "Jane_101"?

Hi, there. I've got a pronunciation question here. How do we read the nickname "Jane_101"?
Is it "Jane underline one o one"?
Dianadiao

How do we read "Jane_101"? #2 (permalink) Sun Mar 14, 2010 0:13 am   How do we read "Jane_101"?

Read it in what situation? If you are trying to communicate the 'spelling' to a person who wishes to transcribe it, then use your form, but if you are just talking about her, use 'Jane one oh one'.
_________________

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
How do we read "Jane_101"? #3 (permalink) Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:22 am   How do we read "Jane_101"?

Thanks very much, Mister Micawber. :) Have a nice day.
Dianadiao

What is uneconomic actions?By saying 'the least efficient and least defensible tax' what does this imply?what's the meaning of ”additional for“Adding up?interest rates are going up?meaning of 'Bite'what is rubbish?why not burried? what is the meaning of nipped in this context?In terms of the other matter?Expression: "He was much more thorough in his studies"Is a one month's notice the same as a dismissal notice?what does overpopulated mean?what's the difference between true and truth?