Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

against; opposed
step
counter
photo
ad
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

How do we read "Jane_101"?

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Put my hand up | gave rise to competition?
listening exercisestell a friend
How do we read "Jane_101"? #1 (permalink) Sat Mar 13, 2010 21:07 pm   How do we read "Jane_101"?

Hi, there. I've got a pronunciation question here. How do we read the nickname "Jane_101"?
Is it "Jane underline one o one"?
Dianadiao

How do we read "Jane_101"? #2 (permalink) Sun Mar 14, 2010 0:13 am   How do we read "Jane_101"?

Read it in what situation? If you are trying to communicate the 'spelling' to a person who wishes to transcribe it, then use your form, but if you are just talking about her, use 'Jane one oh one'.

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
How do we read "Jane_101"? #3 (permalink) Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:22 am   How do we read "Jane_101"?

Thanks very much, Mister Micawber. :) Have a nice day.
Dianadiao

Put my hand up | gave rise to competition?
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
What is uneconomic actions?By saying 'the least efficient and least defensible tax' what does this imply?what's the meaning of ”additional for“Adding up?interest rates are going up?meaning of 'Bite'what is rubbish?why not burried? what is the meaning of nipped in this context?In terms of the other matter?Expression: "He was much more thorough in his studies"Is a one month's notice the same as a dismissal notice?what does overpopulated mean?what's the difference between true and truth?