Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to assign too low a value to
underestimate
privatize
regulate
box
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

What does "entails of the details" mean?

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
The sorts of support which the firm could give | What is the meaning by saying the team chemistry of the group?
listening exercisestell a friend
What does "entails of the details" mean? #1 (permalink) Mon Mar 15, 2010 16:28 pm   What does "entails of the details" mean?

English Language Proficiency Tests, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #634 "Prepositional Phrases - On, In, Under and Out (8)", question 3

You need to get that agreement ......... paper. A verbal agreement is not enough in this case. You have to get him to sign a contract that entails of the details you talked to him about beforehand.

(a) on
(b) in
(c) under
(d) out

English Language Proficiency Tests, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #634 "Prepositional Phrases - On, In, Under and Out (8)", answer 3

You need to get that agreement on paper. A verbal agreement is not enough in this case. You have to get him to sign a contract that entails of the details you talked to him about beforehand.

Correct answer: (a) on

Your answer was: correct

Hello,
I can't understand what "entails of the details" means, could someone please rephrase or explain it?
Thanks in advance.
Baubau
You can meet me at english-test.net

What does "entails of the details" mean? #2 (permalink) Mon Mar 15, 2010 17:21 pm   What does "entails of the details" mean?

Simply to explain what was discussed or agreed to.

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
The sorts of support which the firm could give | What is the meaning by saying the team chemistry of the group?
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
to bump smb. to death means to attack and hurt?What does postpone mean?Why are ants very strong?Out of date?Does the "order" mean the position for which the candidat is appling?Meaning of "Time consuming"What does the "staffing efforts" mean?Why is it called as cellular telephone?Difference between 'I'll see if I can help' and 'I'll look if I can help'"Me either" usagenatural rights, moral rightsWhat does put on hold mean?May you help me in these sentences?