to assign too low a value to
underestimate
privatize
regulate
box

What does "entails of the details" mean?

The sorts of support which the firm could give | What is the meaning by saying the team chemistry of the group?
What does "entails of the details" mean? #1 (permalink) Mon Mar 15, 2010 16:28 pm   What does "entails of the details" mean?

ESL/EFL Test #634 "Prepositional Phrases - On, In, Under and Out (8)", question 3

You need to get that agreement ......... paper. A verbal agreement is not enough in this case. You have to get him to sign a contract that entails of the details you talked to him about beforehand.

(a) on
(b) in
(c) under
(d) out

ESL/EFL Test #634 "Prepositional Phrases - On, In, Under and Out (8)", answer 3

You need to get that agreement on paper. A verbal agreement is not enough in this case. You have to get him to sign a contract that entails of the details you talked to him about beforehand.

Correct answer: (a) on

_________________________

I can't understand what "entails of the details" means, could someone please rephrase or explain it?
Thanks in advance.
Baubau

What does "entails of the details" mean? #2 (permalink) Mon Mar 15, 2010 17:21 pm   What does "entails of the details" mean?

Simply to explain what was discussed or agreed to.
_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
to bump smb. to death means to attack and hurt?What does postpone mean?Why are ants very strong?Out of date?Does the "order" mean the position for which the candidat is appling?Meaning of "Time consuming"What does the "staffing efforts" mean?Why is it called as cellular telephone?Difference between 'I'll see if I can help' and 'I'll look if I can help'"Me either" usagenatural rights, moral rightsWhat does put on hold mean?May you help me in these sentences?